the thread about TWOs

Does anyone else have problems with FNL? They never take my paypal or card.
Always every time I try.  It will normally takes one Visa that I have and that is about it...today though after being rejected via paypal about 10 times I tried Bill Me Later directly and it worked!  Its something with your account and having different info on your paypal or CC accounts.  I am almost wondering with my paypal account if its because I have a different email associated with it as everything else matches up perfectly!?!?!?!?

thing about finishline is they won't let you use your card on Jordan releases, but if you buy something else (i.e. a shirt) it goes thru just fine. never understood that about them and still don't have a clear answer why.
not true
i just used my card and only had the 2's in cart and it went through the first time. ive used my amex on there too with no problems.

what i meant was if you are one of those people who are having trouble using your card on a jordan release launch, what I typed initially is usually what happens. of course not all people have problems with their debit/credit card. but for those who do that is usually the likely scenario.

Is it just me or was gold club/platinum club free shipping on eastbay wasn't applied?

Last edited:
I hate fnl normally I can't even get to the site on Saturdays until about 11 am ,last few drops I've been able to cart my sz 5 mins early but never make it to the last pg before the SPA & fnl closed my local store too lol guess they don't want my money

Last edited:
I hate fnl normally I can't even get to the site on Saturdays until about 11 am ,last few drops I've been able to cart my sz 5 mins early but never make it to the last pg before the SPA & fnl closed my local store too lol guess they don't want my money
FNL has had a tendency to release these a few minutes early.  If you jump on at about 7:50 and auto-reload the link for the shoe you can beat the traffic...thats how I ended up getting them this morning.

That said I just tried FA and Eastbay...seems like they have plenty in stock as I am getting through easy!

what i meant was if you are one of those people who are having trouble using your card on a jordan release launch, what I typed initially is usually what happens. of course not all people have problems with their debit/credit card. but for those who do that is usually the likely scenario.
went thru fine with gs i ordered first, then when i ordered the mens it declined my visa, paypal and bill me later

the 2nd tweet def helped. all the atc sites are *****ing about it on twitter

Not true for every ATC bot service, the thing is most ATC bots haven't realized NDC changed their website when they added CAPTCHA then they changed it again lowkey the other day on how you can click on NDC and how the website processes it and since most of these ATC services haven't updated their bots to get around this that's why they are having issues. I have a bot I use just to give me a better chance at copping and my bot almost on a weekly basis gets updated when a website modifies their pages (Champ's and NDC most recently) so I've never had an issue since I'm always only getting a single pair for myself and can get through the CAPTCHA system fairly quickly. That being said, NDC did try pulling a fast one by sending out a messed up link the first time around and almost everyone couldn't see the men's sizes until the second link they tweeted out which my bot got instantly, I had to wait a long time in line (assuming the long wait times were because of the FSR of the 2's among all the other releases people were purchasing all at the same time) but 30 minutes later I checked out with free shipping and got my email confirmation :pimp:

im in line for niketown ny. quite a few people here , 30 to 50ish. maybe theyre on line for the other releases but I doubt it.

went thru fine with gs i ordered first, then when i ordered the mens it declined my visa, paypal and bill me later

I'm pretty sure its because of the whole "1 per customer" since you had already used a card and an account for a GS pair what you should have done is probably signed out and used a different card or tried on another website because FNL wasn't going to allow a second order with the same exact info even if it was a different size pair.

I'm pretty sure its because of the whole "1 per customer" since you had already used a card and an account for a GS pair what you should have done is probably signed out and used a different card or tried on another website because FNL wasn't going to allow a second order with the same exact info even if it was a different size pair.
That's not the reason they deny payments. The limit is 1 per customer per order. I haven't been able to buy a release from finishline since the first black/red 11 restock with the Concords because of them not accepting my payment. Been at checkout for just about every one.

Easy pass. Ugly shoes in regards to it's model in itself, and they look big and clunky. You can buy old DS pairs for a little over a buck.

Champs still has every size in stock lol

Easy pass. Ugly shoes in regards to it's model in itself, and they look big and clunky. You can buy old DS pairs for a little over a buck.

Champs still has every size in stock lol
Uh, no. You can't buy old DS pairs for a little over a buck.

Back
Top Bottom