the thread about TWOs

2s have always been, at least in my opinion, amazingly comfortable. Extra padded ankle and spongy footbed. However, they botched the shape yet again for 2014 and missed the mark on the colors. For those interested, the black/infrared-cement 2s are popping up places early.

Melo scored 62, can we have these now?
Those are REAL  nice but wishful thinking though!  
smokin.gif

They still have that funky shape in the toe. I think I remember reading somewhere that years ago the mold was destroyed for these and so they had to start from scratch. They ought to go back to the drawing board.

Def an underrated shoe. It would be intresting to see how these stack with this new generation of "sneakerheads". I'm def down for the OG cw's. I'm 50/50 on the infrareds

just like the concord colrway, the cement sections ruined a pretty solid cw. I ain't even mad though that's $300 in my pocket I would have spent on 2 more 2s. ty Nike.

Last edited:
The funny thing is I bet you the leather quality is excellent on these. :lol:

Waiting for the Chicago 2's :nerd:

...or chrome 2's :wow:

I wear my 2004s quite a bit, still.
As far as the retros I wear most often, that 2004 AJ2 is the most comfortable.
It's like walking on a pillow.

Black/chrome 2's need a rerelease. I promise in this day and age those will skyrocket 2's into a new level

absolutely agree with you... people would go dumb for a pair of the "chromes" haha i already see it

I agree, those def need a re-release.

Its almost impossible to find a DS pair in my size for a "good" price.

I'll likely pick up the white/reds but these are still my grail 2s
View media item 809372

for sure.... and what a freak ^

They should release more lowtop 2s. The lows look much better when it comes to this model

i also love the lowtop 2s. ive had my eye out for a pair, i got an 11.5 in the 94 retros (correct me if im wrong) that my pops gave me but i wore them a couple years ago and the sole dry rotted... not bad cause i caught it but still, they are unwearable. if they were a 12 i would do a sole swap cause the upper is in great condition.

Back
Top Bottom