the thread about TWOs

Hopin' the White/Red II's will be a walk in the park.

out of all the colors it will prob be the toughest to cop and knowing jb they'll make em limited lol...hope not tho
What G Money said... 

I think the Concords will be the easiest, Nightshades prob a little tougher but still easy. Those White/Reds got a lot of people who don't even like 2s like that waiting to cop.

I've been contemplating grabbing a pair of white/red 2's but the CW I really want is the Chicago 2's. I know Nike will drop em this year but I don't want more than 1 pair of 2's. I even told myself I was done after the the black/red 1's :smh: decisions decisions

I've been contemplating grabbing a pair of white/red 2's but the CW I really want is the Chicago 2's. I know Nike will drop em this year but I don't want more than 1 pair of 2's. I even told myself I was done after the the black/red 1's
mean.gif
decisions decisions
say what???? where did you hear that the chicago 2's are dropping this year?

I've been contemplating grabbing a pair of white/red 2's but the CW I really want is the Chicago 2's. I know Nike will drop em this year but I don't want more than 1 pair of 2's. I even told myself I was done after the the black/red 1's :smh: decisions decisions
Chicago 2s in 2014 dropping? Where or who did u hear this from?

so you're just gonna eat that up as they are legit coming? i know how to google search too. nothings guaranteed. *insert whitney receipts gif*

Last edited:
so you're just gonna eat that up as they are legit coming? i know how to google search too. nothings guaranteed. *insert whitney receipts gif*
Id say Complex is a pretty good reference but nothing JB can do would surprise me they scratch/cancel/reachedule releases all the time.

Last edited:
Id say Complex is a pretty good reference but nothing JB can do would surprise me they scratch/cancel/reachedule releases all the time.
if you follow the crumbs, they are ooping info from another site. and the other site uses a NT member profile as their source.

If those come out, I'll hold out getting white/red...which I've been on the fence about

Holy ****. Is that legit? I think i'm dreaming 

I guess I will be buying OG colorways of the II's this year 
pimp.gif
 Chicago colorways = grails

yeah, see thats a dangerous thing to be throwin around without anything concrete really to back it up. js

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom