The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

That looks good and less obvious than the one Tag integrates.

And yeah it sucks that Apple wouldn't let customization, I mean there aren't many that will work with the shape of the watch and I do love the Mickey but it would be nice if they opened it up to developers.

I wouldn't mind a Cartier Tank/Santos face or Pams or Tag Monaco.

Last edited:
I have the huawei smart watch and I downloaded a file w hundreds of watch faces and found most were based off luxury brands... I just couldn't use them though, felt wrong :lol:

Such a beauty!(your AP.)  I'm actually in the market for a BLNR atm, that thing is amazing IMO.

Thanks BLNR has been my daily for awhile since I sent my vacheron constantin in for service. I just got it back a couple weeks ago but still can't seem to take off my BLNR.

Anyone have Everest straps for their Rolex watch? How is the quality?

I got a rubber b like two years ago cause the leather strap on my Daytona got ridiculously dirty. Back then Everest straps did not allow you to use the original Rolex clasp, they stole that from Rubber B.

That being said, they're both overpriced. No name Rubber straps are going for like 20 bucks now. My Daytona is back on the original leather strap for now but I may pick up a navy no name Rubber strap.

View media item 2260984
View media item 2260985

Thanks BLNR has been my daily for awhile since I sent my vacheron constantin in for service. I just got it back a couple weeks ago but still can't seem to take off my BLNR.
I got a rubber b like two years ago cause the leather strap on my Daytona got ridiculously dirty. Back then Everest straps did not allow you to use the original Rolex clasp, they stole that from Rubber B.

That being said, they're both overpriced. No name Rubber straps are going for like 20 bucks now. My Daytona is back on the original leather strap for now but I may pick up a navy no name Rubber strap.
How do those no name rubber straps compare to everest / rubberB? Have you heard anything good about them?

How do those no name rubber straps compare to everest / rubberB? Have you heard anything good about them?

The generic brands come in way more colors and the ones i've seen are much softer than the name brand versions. There's an obvious quality difference, butI don't see any benefit to paying 200+ for a rubber strap like I did, though i guess it all comes down to personal opinion. The generic ones are all from China and at the jewelry trade shows people buy like thousands to resell. Just know that these rubber strap companies are making a boat load of cash off people. I think i paid 240 OTD w rush shipping and it came in a damn zip lock bag. Things like that piss me off, I don't mind paying a premium for a quality product but at least show me that you put effort and love into what you're selling.

I see the rubber thing as more of a fad than anything else, like the NATO strap phase.

Got into watches not too long ago after my in laws gave me a very generous gift for the wedding. Knowing my addictive nature, I purposely held out on watches knowing how expensive they can get. Well, I'm hooked now and I actually had no idea how expensive "expensive" really is in the watch world. These aren't like Jordans that you can buy after saving up your lunch money. :smh:

I'm strictly into Rolex for now and looking to add a second piece once I've saved up some more. It's going to be a Sub C or GMT II but still deciding on the color. Here's a pic of my Datejust from my wedding. I know most people go for the sport models, but I love my DJ. It's the perfect starter Rolex, and I love that I can wear it dressed up or down. A true classic Rolex.

View media item 2262937

I am looking for a pre-owned Omega Speedmaster Reduced and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction. I saw Tourneau has a few for $2,500 but I was wondering if you guys knew of any other places that may have cheaper prices. I have seen quite a few of these watches go for $1,500-$1,800 on Ebay but I am not sure if those are even legit. Thanks for the help fellas.

I am looking for a pre-owned Omega Speedmaster Reduced and I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction. I saw Tourneau has a few for $2,500 but I was wondering if you guys knew of any other places that may have cheaper prices. I have seen quite a few of these watches go for $1,500-$1,800 on Ebay but I am not sure if those are even legit. Thanks for the help fellas.
Watchuseek is your best bet.

Bay does have legit ones, I wouldnt be afraid to buy because eBay always sides with the buyer in those cases.

Watchuseek is your best bet.

Bay does have legit ones, I wouldnt be afraid to buy because eBay always sides with the buyer in those cases.

Gonna second watchuseek. I often see Speedy reduceds on there quite often for under $2k

Back
Top Bottom