The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

I watched that talking watches last night, they didn’t talk about most of the stuff he has on the table.

yah it was weird but i don't like it when it isn't Ben doing the interview either, he can usually extract more info regarding the watch in front of him

like the chick they have, she always looks disinterested and bored, i get it she's knowledgeable and they want a female presence/perspective but you're still presented in a video form so look the part

and speaking of golf legends...

Last edited:
My daughter was born this past Friday at 8:12am. I lined up the triangle to the minute as a reminder. I noticed the anesthesiologist was wearing a panerai, unsure of the model.

195F4A1B-17CD-4124-AC34-C0D90FADB181.jpeg

Nice. I love the SKX. Specially in an oyster braclet. Coincidentally, im wearing my 009.

Congrats on the daughter, man. That's a great photo to remind you of the day she was born.

Yeah, the 15202 is nice. Just way too damn hard to source from the boutique these days (unless you wanna go grey and pay the premium). I have the bigger brother incoming as my next piece. Should be on my wrist soon. :wink:

Just made an Instagram account for watches and other stuff I don't want to flood my friends' feeds with. They might think I'm weird. Gotta add some of you guys to the mess. Lol

Congrats on the daughter, man. That's a great photo to remind you of the day she was born.

Yeah, the 15202 is nice. Just way too damn hard to source from the boutique these days (unless you wanna go grey and pay the premium). I have the bigger brother incoming as my next piece. Should be on my wrist soon. :wink:

Just made an Instagram account for watches and other stuff I don't want to flood my friends' feeds with. They might think I'm weird. Gotta add some of you guys to the mess. Lol

15400? that's what i'm leaning toward at this point. if so, do you mind sharing where you sourced one from?

What’s the IG account?
Oh. I didn't mention? :lol: @recoveringwatchaholic

15400? that's what i'm leaning toward at this point. if so, do you mind sharing where you sourced one from?
Yup. 15400st. New piece. Went with a grey dealer, Watchbox, since they don't get the boutique blue over here. Only getting the black and silver dial versions over here. Taking the premium hit now against waiting on a never ending wait list with all the shenanigans going on lately. :x Was tempting to pick up a grey dial, that one is so nice as well.

Last edited:
Premium on a 15400? You're trippin' dude.

Milgauss is growing on me. Seems like a cool, casual weekend timepiece.

green-rolex-milgauss-106466.jpg
Generally, I'd agree, but it isn't too far off from what it costs over here, and based on the circumstances, it was not too bad, especially considering i traded in a couple of pieces I regret purchasing towards it. And I got it new and not pre-owned. Usually when I buy used, they arrive more beat up than I'll ever beat them up.

Only a matter of time before this gets as crazy as the Nautilus, and our currency tanking + inflation atm isn't doing us any favors. Lol. Oh well. It's gonna be a keeper and my new travel buddy, until my name is called for the 5164 (which I have been waiting a year for at my AD, took my name down... went to a VIP event and got introduced to the owners... then they took my name down again at the AD the next day. :rolleyes Those "lists" are ridiculous). But it's fine if I get one in the next 3 years. We shall see.

Yeah. Love the blue dial Milgauss. Seen a lady wearing it on her wrist while I was on a trip last March. She was rocking it well. :smokin

Last edited:
Congrats either way. Might have to throw out some low ball offers to Milgauss sellers on Rolexforum.com this afternoon.

Appreciate it. Best of luck on the hunt!

Which color 15400 did you end up getting? I’m set on getting one now, but can’t pick between the black, blue, or gray. I’m going to go gray market as well, but keep going back and forth on the color.

grats on the new baby

grats on the new ap

grats on the future milgauss?

milgauss are nice and almost underrated in comparison to rolexes other steel sportwatches

15400ST Blue. Really like the grey a lot as well. But blue showed up first, which made me realize I liked the blue just a bit more. Lol. Maybe I'll pick one up sometime in the future. Black is really nice too, and is probably the easiest to pick up at retail apart from the silver. I could've picked a black one up at a discount last year when I got the JLC. :smh: Oh well. Tbh, the Royal Oak didn't appeal much to me until I tried one on. That bracelet is too nice. Definitely my favorite of the Gentas.

So for me, Blue > Grey >> Black >>>>> Silver

The grey face is my favourite by a long margin. My 15400 has a white face. I like it, but I'm beyond bored with it. Not to mention the white face wears very big. Not that it matters; this watch's days are numbered.

milgauss are nice and almost underrated in comparison to rolexes other steel sportwatches

Agreed. And just like my two-tone GMT, I just started liking it out of no where. I used to think the two-tone GMT was one of the ugliest watches Rolex made, just like I did the Milguass. Then, out of no where, one day I just fell in love with it. Weird, I know :smh:

The grey face is my favourite by a long margin. My 15400 has a white face. I like it, but I'm beyond bored with it. Not to mention the white face wears very big. Not that it matters; this watch's days are numbered.

are you selling yours? if so, pm me.

That 15400 on rubber looks so damn good. Reminds me of a 15400OR that was for sale for only like $20k or something absurd on Rolexforum a couple of months back. Still kicking myself for missing that deal.

attachment.php

are you selling yours? if so, pm me.

Gotta find the box and papers (I'm out of country) but I gotchu.

JOHN MAYER HOME BURGLARIZED AND 'RANSACKED'

John Mayer is the latest celeb to be hit by burglars ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, someone broke into the singer's Beverly Hills-area home mid-morning Friday. The intruder got in by smashing a bedroom window.

We're told the house was "ransacked." The burglar/burglars made off with music equipment and personal property. Our sources say among the items taken ... some of John's watches. He has an enormous and enormously valuable timepiece collection.

Our sources say the value of the property taken is between $100,000 and $200,000.

Back
Top Bottom