The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

that's why i didn't get a sports model and got...

DJ36 1.jpg

DJ36 2.jpg

i have the batman

love the DJs fluted bezel + jubilee combo, it really stands against the others in my herd of sport watches

was just fitting the watch and my only complaint is rolex needs to figure out a way to make micro and/or on the fly adjustments on the buckle, the integration is amazing and so clean and i don't need glidelock system but an easylink type would be great

With my iwc it of commission for a bit thinking of picking up something new. OP39, DJ41 or Cartier Santos are in the mix.

Last edited:
Right now is literally the worst time to buy a stainless sport model Rolex. Prices are absurdly high. Unless you're in a rush, I would wait a bit.
That's why I'm avoiding Rolex altogether lately. Perfect time to sell as Sub and get an Explorer Ii though. (I'm tempted) :lol:

depends on what you're looking for

i feel that the Santos is going to be the most unique and but I am also loving the white dialed OP39, it borders sporty and dressy and just looks supper clean

i wish the OP36 didn't have double batons on the 3,6,9 or else i might be in trouble :lol:

Santos is on my radar next but if you want to check out more Cartiers, take a peak at the De Driver Extra Flat, the stainless steel is about to come in Sep (if not in ADs by now)

i like my watches to be pretty versatile. i'll wear them with basketball shorts and a tank top or with a suit. the santos might be the least versatile but something keeps bringing me back to it.

i think you'd be surprised how versatile it is

the new one comes with a leather strap and new quick strap/bracelet swap system so you can go from bracelet to strap in seconds

it also comes in two sizes, medium and large and iirc it is also slimmer than it's predecessors so it work with a suit if need be

you can check out and lurk this thread from wus and it might just give you the right nudge: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f481/cartier-santos-new-sihh-2018-release-incoming-4674659.html

i think you'd be surprised how versatile it is

the new one comes with a leather strap and new quick strap/bracelet swap system so you can go from bracelet to strap in seconds

it also comes in two sizes, medium and large and iirc it is also slimmer than it's predecessors so it work with a suit if need be

you can check out and lurk this thread from wus and it might just give you the right nudge: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f481/cartier-santos-new-sihh-2018-release-incoming-4674659.html
ive tried it on before. i'll probably go take another look this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom