The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Newest add. Been wanting to get this piece for a while. Out production older version, but price was too good to pass up at 40% off MSRP.

2D4DB072-5BF4-404D-8D24-776403979E74.jpeg

releasing or revealing then be on the list for 5 years so that the actual release date?

releasing or revealing then be on the list for 5 years so that the actual release date?
The wording so far I’ve seen has been “releasing”. You’re right though. Regular joes won’t be getting them any time soon.

The wording so far I’ve seen has been “releasing”. You’re right though. Regular joes won’t be getting them any time soon.

i was surprised that the blue bb was released when they announced it but it also caused leaks because stores had them in hand

dont think rolex is gon' allow that but we do live in crazy times right now so...

but yeah we still wont get our hands on it :lol:

love the dial

the diamond crown is nice too. you can barely tell here but this version of the Cartier Pasha also has a diamond crown:
cardier.jpg

I think it's a nice touch. apparently this particular watch was a boutique exclusive so it's rare? I don't like how they did the sapphires on the grid but stone dials are always nice.

so this was posted a little over a year ago & I like/own Cartier pieces but never knew this watch allegedly got it's name (Crash) from a car crash:
Cartier-Crash-1.jpg

story goes that a Cartier VP who met their fate in a fiery car wreck was wearing the watch on the left (Cartier Baignoire Allongée) which was found mangled in the wreck and used as the design for the Cartier Crash. I guess it's also been said that a lady brought a watch into Cartier for servicing which had been badly damaged in a car crash & it was inspiration for the design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom