The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Just picked up this up over the weekend from the local AD. I've been looking for this for a little over a year. It'll go well with my Daytona. No other stainless steel in the cases except for a Deepsea. They said they haven't received any of the new Rolex models yet.
what is the ref # on the datejust, that thang looks nice

Picked this up to commemorate my pops and I shared love for watches. He passed away earlier this year so I ended up getting his dates engraved on the deployment clasp. Wanted to get it done on the case but there was some apprehension on their part in fear of possibly damaging the movement. Bittersweet for me, but I love the watch. I know he would to...
20201021_191101.jpg
20201021_185703.jpg

What sites do you guys use to gauge the market rate for a pre-owned watch?

ive been eyeing an older airking and also a 15210 (love the engine turned bezel).

currently using Chrono24, eBay, and TRF to get an idea of what the pricing would be.

no lie been looking at the revivals and been looking for ADs in my area to feel out how much they're willing to let them go

love the no date version too but might go for a bracelet version

no lie been looking at the revivals and been looking for ADs in my area to feel out how much they're willing to let them go

love the no date version too but might go for a bracelet version

you can buy the bracelet separately. Zenith isn’t like Rolex...
that’s what I plan to do with the liberty LE if it speaks to me I. The metal.

i mentioned the bracelet because i might have to go with the regular ss case as i am not sure they have a matching bracelet for the black version

the whole revival line is just nice and about perfect for me at 37mm

i have a triple winder from wolf too and mainly use it for display but have it off since there arent many place to go at the moment and dont need em winding without being worn

with that said, i got most of mine in the safe and/or in a pelican case for easy grab and go in case of emergency

i do also have a couple of travel cases because i am one of those people crazy enough to bring 3 watches on a weekend getaway

Back
Top Bottom