The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

damn

use the plastic side and yah, do it while sober :lol:

I was a novice. Really felt bad afterwards but it has worn off. Good thing it's a bit on the underside so you can't see it while worn.
20200523_171948.jpg

I like those but the way they wrote Safari makes it look like the watch is upside down at 1st glance IMO

Went to an event iwc had last Friday previewing their upcoming stuff. They have a few real nice pieces coming in different materials coming out. Saw the amg pilot watch and it looks alot better in person .

saw there was a new version of the Aqua Terra earlier. Really wish AT's had a tapered bracelet like the new speedy. Looks clean though.

se-at-smallsec-wristshot-41mm.jpg

se-at-smallsec-vueC-large.jpg

Are you wearing a large ? rfx45 rfx45
For the new tank must they’re not making an XL which is what I wear

yah its a large but they are making an XL with an automatic movement of the tank must, if it has a date function on the 6 then its an auto

the new XLs actually really nice, the middle of the dial has that texture which was only available on the cpcp line iirc

1624153499186.png

Finally Tudor has implemented a version of glidelock. Hopefully they've created a bronze that doesn't patina.

Last edited:
Same. Also the bronze isn't a special blend so the patina is gonna be crazy. So not for me. Liking the random drops from Tudor.

What's wrong with patina on a non-precious metal? I have no problem with it.

Either way, I want this watch.

What's wrong with patina on a non-precious metal? I have no problem with it.

Either way, I want this watch.
The inconsistency and unpredictability. I know with some effort you can restore to close to the original state but I just don't like the look of bronze patina.

Back
Top Bottom