The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

^ happened to someone out here in CA I believe the other week as well.

Tbh it brought the appeal of owning a Rolex way down for me.. you’re quite literally a walking lick. And that’s if they even want to just let you go what’s to say they don’t just bash your head in take it and be off with it. And these were in broad daylight too, imagine at night. :smh:

For sure the same vibes I’ve had with Rolex in this current climate…Got me second guessing ownership…

Oris Diver 65
w/ 12h bezel

not bad for $3500 with the caliber 400 with 5day pr

1661784522794.jpeg

1661784505914.jpeg

1661784448253.jpeg

I want one!

^ happened to someone out here in CA I believe the other week as well.

Tbh it brought the appeal of owning a Rolex way down for me.. you’re quite literally a walking lick. And that’s if they even want to just let you go what’s to say they don’t just bash your head in take it and be off with it. And these were in broad daylight too, imagine at night. :smh:

TBH I just don't trust anyone wearing a mask in 2022.

and a hoodie in the summer

im guessing NY is as hot as Cali is right now so id be very suspect of anyone wearing a hoodie or any sorts of long sleeve casually right now

and a hoodie in the summer

im guessing NY is as hot as Cali is right now so id be very suspect of anyone wearing a hoodie or any sorts of long sleeve casually right now
You'd be surprised. Hell, I had one on last night.

SF always got that micro climate. Drive 10 miles south and it quickly hits 80, drive 20 more then it stays 90-100 😅. We been having triple digits out here for 3+ months now

I really like it. Especially as it has no date. If it also comes with a titanium caseback i might be tempted to get one.

Probably still get your wrist cut off by someone thinking it’s a sub

i could be wrong but the sub has so many copies/homages that most probably dont bither with it, like 9 out if 10 times they look like a sub from 20feet away but its actually an invicta or oris :lol:

not to mention that resale on it isnt the most insane

subs also has polished cases that gleams from a distance

i dont know maybe im trying to convince myself that i wont have to risk my lofe by getting one :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom