The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Back to Blue

EnjMdeU.png

Anyone have any opinions on the Seiko SKA371? I just ordered it, its a Submariner homage. I just can't imagine putting that much money down on a Rolex.

Anyone have any opinions on the Seiko SKA371? I just ordered it, its a Submariner homage. I just can't imagine putting that much money down on a Rolex.

BFK? Nice choice, great if it is your daily wearer. If not, kinectics are more of pain to get the power reserve up compared to autos ala 007.

RFX...What year is your sub?  Just curious...Does all the sub has the repetitive rolex  engravement in the inside bezel?

Yes, all the Subs (and all Rolex actually) has an engraved rehaut now but that wasn't always the case. That features started 8-10 years ago iirc?

By the way, Patek decreased the retail price on most of their watches by 7% in the US so it's time to buy if you've been looking at one.

Anyone know how much a Patek 5980 in 18k rose gold weighs? Don't feel like spending $90k on a watch which would only weigh 150 grams.

All jokes aside buy out of state and don't pay retail. You can probably get it for around $75k-$80k from an AD if not less.

All jokes aside buy out of state and don't pay retail. You can probably get it for around $75k-$80k from an AD if not less.

Hadn't eem thunk of that.

Is the brand Richard Mille any good?

The case designs look interesting, but at the same time they look a little too thick.

Their tourbillons look cool though like the flower tourbillon for women

Last edited:

Hadn't eem thunk of that.

Is the brand Richard Mille any good?

The case designs look interesting, but at the same time they look a little too thick.

Their tourbillons look cool though like the flower tourbillon for women

Yes.

They're just ridiculously expensive.

My dream RM piece is the RG 530.04A.91, but that price tag :x 96,500.00 € :smh:

View media item 1419678
For a new watch brand, it has definitely peaked the interest of many enthusiasts. They seem to be pushing to be the Patek of sports watches. Their price point basically just means only heavyweights are really buying. I first started looking at them when https://instagram.com/d33oh/ started flexing with his on IG, and he sometimes posts little informational tidbits about his pieces. I started reading from there. They're definitely growing in popularity and status.

Back
Top Bottom