The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

There are so many options for you because you prefer quartz, market is filled with them. Plethora of Citizen Eco Drives, numerous Seikos and even a myriad of GShocks. There are also countless of designer watches that might suit your preferred style too.

My personal suggestion though, if you really must go Chrono Quartz, go with the Tissot PRC 200 though it's a bit bigger at 42mm.
Thanks for the recommendation man! I really like the PRC 200 with the white face. I'm looking for something with a more of a cartoonish  (idk what to describe it as) look though. Something that looks more like the Nomos even though it isn't a chrono.

url.jpg

Cartoonish probably isn't the right word but I just like font of the numerals, the cleanly recessed dial, and the long/thin hour and minute hands. 

I have no experience with either websites but the link I posted is the official SeaGull (the watch makers brand) webstore so i think it is safe. I'd maybe search WUS for threads that might relate to the website just to be on the safe side.

Decided to pick up a Brathwait watch. Wanted something simple with a leather strap. Sapphire crystal with a stainless strap clasp really makes it worth the price. Would have opted for the auto they make but didn't like how it had the date.
View media item 1480019

Decided to pick up a Brathwait watch. Wanted something simple with a leather strap. Sapphire crystal with a stainless strap clasp really makes it worth the price. Would have opted for the auto they make but didn't like how it had the date.
View media item 1480019

been looking for a white face watch, really like this one

Was looking at getting this tissot but i think i like yours better
View media item 1481402

Last edited:
been looking for a white face watch, really like this one

Was looking at getting this tissot but i think i like yours better

That's a nice tissot. I wanted something different and I like the lack of date and numerals. Pretty good value for the materials and the quality.

Whats up NT fam, i need help here. Looking to cop my first timepiece but I don't know **** about watches. Not looking for anything too crazy just want a nice minimalistic watch with preferably a steel band. Price range is 200-500. Would prefer something more toward the 2 but Im willing to stretch the budget if something is worth it.

Was looking at this Burberry watch its about 370 on sale right now but like I said i don't know **** about watches for all i know it could be trash :lol:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/burberr...tualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=979

Steer me in the right direction fam.

Last edited:
Tissot is a much better choice. I didn't even know Seikos had watches at that price.

^ did you get yours from good-stuffs? And is that the original strap? Looks great. I really want one but I keep telling myself to holdout and get a Nomos when I can afford it.

^ did you get yours from good-stuffs? And is that the original strap? Looks great. I really want one but I keep telling myself to holdout and get a Nomos when I can afford it.
Thanks! From good stuffs and yes, the original strap! Was debating a steel mesh band because it would look like this

pimp.gif

Last edited:

Whats your guys thoughts on a breitling colt for $1300. Its brand new but from 2007 
I told myself Im not spending over $1k on a watch until I can afford a Rolex.

But if I was going to spend something in that range I would try to get an Omega personally. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom