The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

BIGBOSS: Very nice GMT! What year is it? That particular GMT might be how I make my first foray into the world of vintage/older Rolexes.
Im pretty sure its pre '98, but it looks brand new and wears great. The only difference between it and my Sub is the weight and chunkiness really. I would love to have a James Cameron Deepsea but its HEAVY. I tried on the all black one when I was shopping for my Sub and I wasn't sure if I could wear something that heavy every day.

I honestly HATE jubilee bracelets though, I think they look like they're made for grandpas for some reason 
laugh.gif

I love the cyclops though, I wouldn't have it any other way.

:lol: what did you expect with a white strap? I don't think it looks that bad though. Have you considered perlon?

View media item 1894718
Can see more photos here: https://www.instagram.com/whatchsdotcom/

Someone put a jubilee bracelet on their BLNR. Pretty cool, IMO...

View media item 1894719

I like the Perlon but I don't want to get rid of the factory Rolex clasp, I think that the rubber b has the edge in that regard. I'll probably order a Navy rubber b for the Daytona and an all black with blue stripe for the GMT.

Speaking of pick ups....

Got rid of the Panerai for this bad boy.

View media item 1894637

Doesnt wear as big as my ceramic Sub but Im a sucker for dat Bred color way.

Would love for this to come with a ceramic bezel, in fact I thought the white gold version had that until I was at the AD and all they had was the pepsi. Luckily I passed as I found out the same evening we're expecting out first child and need to focus on other things than buying another watch.

Yo...but at least you're real about it. I got homies the same way. And respect it.

Some people have the kids....then realize they're too selfish. That **** is all bad.

I feel the same way 
laugh.gif

How old are y'all though? Im about be 26 so Im in no rush for babies.

I had my first when i was almost 26... was no where near ready but got ready in a hurry. 31 now with 2 kiddos, 2nd one was planned, and now im snipped :pimp:

Last edited:
I had my first when i was almost 26... was no where near ready but got ready in a hurry. 31 now with 2 kiddos, 2nd one was planned, and now im snipped :pimp:

Snipped ? You love going raw that much.

You never know you might end up with a new chick ten years from now

I dont care , if that happens, im done with kids, and by then ill be too old to go thru it again from scratcg

Your going to regret it homie, life isn't over when you turn 40

Some of the fellas I know who discuss snipping, say they want to store some seeds at the sperm bank before snipping. Juuuuuuuust in case.

Smart way of going about it.

:rofl:

I have 2 kids, i dont want more...if my marriage fails, i wont want any more kids and it my marriage fails, which i dont see happening, ill be in my 40s or 50s and damn sure wont want kids.
Lets get back on topic :lol:

Thanks, I'm 31 now and even though I never really planned on having any children I'm good with it. I'm just lucky it wasn't with some random. I tried to get snipped when I was 23 but the doctors said no. I'll still end up with a few more time pieces just can't go impulse buying them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom