The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Picked up a Rubber B for the Daytona. The fixed endlinks were one of the main reasons I held off the 116519LN.
45809659301_5a54e99e14_b.jpg
Looks clean AF. Straight fiya!!!!!

That Patek is a little lonely haha. Do you only collect Rolex?

yes i collect other watches. rolex has been good to me. and is easier to wear everyday since i look like a regular joe when im out.
on the waiting list for a few pateks. ap's had a few but always get bored of em.

yes i collect other watches. rolex has been good to me. and is easier to wear everyday since i look like a regular joe when im out.
on the waiting list for a few pateks. ap's had a few but always get bored of em.

The hell do you do to afford all of that?

I would’ve thought wearing a Rolex out and about would get more attention from the “common folk” and stand out more than wearing a Lange or Patek since everybody recognizes and knows the Rolex brand.

im a sweat and jeans type of guy. running shoes and jordans. so rolex sport model goes better with my daily wear.
watches w leather strap go well w people who rock suits daily.

Looking to get a Casio Oceanus to me the best watch hands down at its price point. Poor mans Grand Seiko, will be my three year anniversary gift from my wife. And watch number 2 of my three watch collection

1. G-shock dw9052( dad gave it to me has since past)
2. The Oceanus
3. Rolex Prince or King Midas

Casio.jpg

Last edited:
updated photo of my collection. even tho im picking a few more things this month lol
woflbox.jpg

Nice collection.

End of the day what does it matter what he does? Even if it’s not legit it doesn’t really matter to us and if he gets off on posting such things so be it.

Let him stunt. Buy what you like, buy what makes you happy. For all we know he lives in an apartment with such a collection cause he values watches and it brings him happiness vs other things. Plus sometimes career, location, etc is more of a private matter. Would it hurt your feelings if he said his pops bought him all the watches or something?

Nice collection.

End of the day what does it matter what he does? Even if it’s not legit it doesn’t really matter to us and if he gets off on posting such things so be it.

Let him stunt. Buy what you like, buy what makes you happy. For all we know he lives in an apartment with such a collection cause he values watches and it brings him happiness vs other things. Plus sometimes career, location, etc is more of a private matter. Would it hurt your feelings if he said his pops bought him all the watches or something?

I respect your opinion, But to me its sad if he just comes online to lie to people who would not judge him no matter what kind of watch he has. I don't care how he got the watches if he really has them if not ,why lie it is not needed. I would like to know what he does because seeing people who work hard and are successful is always nice to hear. But if he is faking it just say "I am full of crap but i love these watches" just my 2 cents

I respect your opinion, But to me its sad if he just comes online to lie to people who would not judge him no matter what kind of watch he has. I don't care how he got the watches if he really has them if not ,why lie it is not needed. I would like to know what he does because seeing people who work hard and are successful is always nice to hear. But if he is faking it just say "I am full of crap but i love these watches" just my 2 cents

I agree. It would be sad but tbh doesn’t affect me much.

Success is all relative though. Find what makes you happy and your own definition of success and go from there. I agree it’s nice to align yourself with people who have the same mindset/hustle, but would it change your mind of him if he was gifted all these watches etc?

Wait, how do we know if he’s lying or not?

Collection is amazing

But this is the timepiece thread, not the "what do you do for a living" thread

He doesn't owe us anything tbh

Last edited:
Telling the truth, lying, stuntin, shiet don't matter to me cause the collection is fire AF whoever and however the person got it. I just want to know what I have to do to get to that level.

Wait, how do we know if he’s lying or not?

Collection is amazing

But this is the timepiece thread, not the "what do you do for a living" thread

He doesn't owe us anything tbh

I respect were your coming from. And your 100% correct he owes us nothing.

Back
Top Bottom