The Troy Smith Era starts this weekend!

Man i cant stand the boring, overhyped (preseason) Ravens...BUT, im a fan of troy.

Ill be rootin for him, hope he does well.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, because he has the best WRs in the league here, the best OLine and a healthy Heap.

If he fails here, he's done for...

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
he's lucky to even be on an NFL roster, don't let your OSUhomerism blind you.
i wasn't strictly talking about this game, but his future with the Raven's period. McNair is the perfect dude for him to learn from. if he can'tflourish under his wing, he won't make it in the NFL. i stand by that statement.

i like the dude, but i'm calling it how i see it...

As long as he gets the ball to Mason and McGahee has a decent game I will be happy. Is it bad that I live in Baltimore and am more worried about my fantasyplayers than I am about the team?

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

I hope he does well! This guy at least deserves to start the rest of this season...

heck Achilles Smith got a chance in the league and Troy won the Heisman as a passing type QB...

I honesty can see Troy looking like a young McNabb in the league!

lmao if you honestly think "Achilles" is dudes name. It was Akili

Smith is not the long term QB for this team. They will draft someone to be either this year or next. However, Billick shouldn't be in this team'sfuture either. He's been given too much credit for winning a Super Bowl that his Defense won and his offense, which he runs, has been awful for years. Hegot lucky that Trent Dilfer got hot and was throwing passes like a greek god.

Back
Top Bottom