The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

That technique 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bro, Campbell just lifted the spirits of everyone in England, along with the Arsenal fans.

Why is his last name Campbell anyways? :lol:
:lol: I know somebody from Costa Rica with ane nglish name and i asked him how/why one time ....he informed me that alot of the Black ppl in that country have roots from Jamaican slaves so they speak creole/english and got english names

Almost any country with English influence is gonna have folks with names like that :lol: word to Sierra Leone

Damn this England squad is BUNS aside from radio raheem and sturridge. Wilshere should never see the pitch this WC.

Both are great but Pirlo plays passes that actually penetrate the defense and cause problems. Xavi plays a bunch of passes that go sideways.

Another entertaining game. Pirlo is such a delight to watch. I've never seen a midfielder who dictates the tempo of his side the way he does and his technique is fantastic. 

Ivory Coast vs Japan next... Not used to watching live footie this late, only NBA games 
laugh.gif

Another entertaining game. Pirlo is such a delight to watch. I've never seen a midfielder who dictates the tempo of his side the way he does and his technique is fantastic. 

Ivory Coast vs Japan next... Not used to watching live footie this late, only NBA games 
laugh.gif
going to awesome to see yaya toure bull his way through these guys 

Last edited:
I might be reaching but I think Italy's midfield is third to Spain and Germany. Pirlo, Marchisio, Aquilani, Montolivo, De Rossi, Verrati, Motta :pimp:

Gerrard played the full 90 and didn't do ****.

Also Balo had a very mature performance. He's finally growing up

Don't play Rooney if you're going to play him out of position. Yes he had a bad game. But what do you expect...he's not a winger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom