The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Imagine if Fox had the TV rights to the world cup? That clueless clown Gus Johnson would have been commentating. It's so obvious the guy knows nothing about footie and is just doing it for the paycheck

Last edited:
Balo shows up when the lights are on. 11 goals in 17 competitive matches. Only 2 goals in friendlys.

you guys really hate rooney. 
laugh.gif
 came put all the blame on him. baines had 5 corners, all pretty close to terrible and needed wayne to help him defend early on. gerrard was garbage and could not put the ball in the box too. they wasted too many chances. Glad that penalty wasn't called, even though it should of been. England didn't deserve those points. Gerrard would probably miss it anyways. 

Imagine if Fox had the TV rights to the world cup? That clueless clown Gus Johnson would have been commentating. It's so obvious the guy knows nothing about footie and is just doing it for the paycheck
current fox team is beyond terrible. I really like the tirrco, ruud, and martinez combination. keep the redhead off tv please

Right.. Deff must be new to a sport because I don't share the same point if view as you. Smh it amazes the way ppl try to validate themselves or their opinion in here.

Rooney was horrible tho. He's not a number 10. And on current form Sturridge gets the nod up front . Id sit him for Barkley and try and exploit Uruguay's back line. Besides he can come on as a super sub

Last edited:
'koff England. Trying to get on this train and get home without missing too much of CIV/JPN.

Whatever happened to that coliabouy (sp?) kid who went on a goal spree years ago at the U19 worldcup or something like that?

Then next time don't ask me "Miles ahead? You seriously think that?"

Pretty ironic post from you BTW. As if you were the authority on footie.I stand for what I say unlike some dudes in here
Right.. Deff must be new to a sport because I don't share the same point if view as you. Smh it amazes the way ppl try to validate themselves or their opinion in here.

LOL

Wow, ridiculous bro. Ridiculous.

Rooney tho should not start again. It's obvious. Let the hype and poster boy sit on the bench. He doesn't belong.

Given that it's Brazil, I thought it was this for a second but then realized it's way too big to be just chilling in a stadium:

The best way to deal with hubris is to completely ignore it. When no one ends up listening, it invalidates their need to be right all the time.

Back
Top Bottom