The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ugh. Pathetic.

Focus on the UCL now, but confidence in pulling that off is low. :\

Last edited:
But let's be fair, I guess if Chelsea had strikers, they would be able to beat the bottom the table Sunderland at home.

Whoa did Chelsea just blow it?

Liverpool is going to win the EPL :wow:

What a good year for football, Atletico and Liverpool are going to win the leagues. Not a man on this earth could have thought that.

:x Sunderland just ruined the EPL for City and Chelsea in a week.

The amount of text messages I've gotten is incredible. All that trash talking I've done is catching up with me :lol: if we don't win the CL I might get run out of town

I guess you'll always walk alone... or something. 
eyes.gif

Altidore is a *****

Mike Dean is a *****

Inexcusable loss. I don't even know what to say. This game was a microcosm of our entire season. How the **** do u lose at home to the bottoms of the table team when you've been invincible at home and Jose has never lost there?

Worst loss in 5 years since the Barca CL robbery.

Garbage performance and garbage referring. But props to Sunderland for having more heart and wanting it more than us

First season in retirement, and the guy you appointed has not only completely under performed, but your arch rivals are now about to lift the trophy that you were hired to snatch out of said rivals hands.

Must be a tough day for Alex.

Altidore is a *****

Mike Dean is a *****

Inexcusable loss. I don't even know what to say. This game was a microcosm of our entire season. How the **** do u lose at home to the bottoms of the table team when you've been invincible at home and Jose has never lost there?

Worst loss in 5 years since the Barca CL robbery.

Garbage performance and garbage referring. But props to Sunderland for having more heart and wanting it more than us

If that sums it up I'm happy I didn't watch. Decided to stick with the opening NBA playoff game thinking we can handle a bottom of the table Sunderland.

It was bound to happen eventually but damn...losing at home like this?

Whoa did Chelsea just blow it?

Liverpool is going to win the EPL :wow:

What a good year for football, Atletico and Liverpool are going to win the leagues. Not a man on this earth could have thought that.
As a Liverpool fan I disagree. I had faith in Pool winning it. Kinda surprised about how La liga turned out though.

Btw, we're caught up in the top of the table.

But again, Pulis and Co, have managed to pull out another crucial victory.

They very well could finish in the top half of the table.

If Rodgers doesn't win the league (unlikely), I think Pulis is definitely up for manager of the season.

As a Liverpool fan I disagree. I had faith in Pool winning it. Kinda surprised about how La liga turned out though.

meant not a man on this earth could have predicted both those teams winning, of course each teams respective fans will always think so

Just watched the replay, and this was a terrible performance from the team. Only dudes who were somewhat good today were Etoo and Matic. Salah wasnt really effective, Oscar looks like a shell of himself, and I'm still not convinced that Willian is that good of a player. Ramires played horrendously and couldve been sent off.

Back
Top Bottom