The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I've always thought Willian is a bit overrated/valued. Dude dribbles way too much and goes nowhere with the ball and he becomes selfish at times. I don't see why Schurrle doesn't start over him.

I agree on Oscar at the WC. Once he sees all the Brazilian yambs :pimp: he's been missing out on he's gonna be tearing it up on the pitch for Brazil.

Last edited:
gifs
HappygoluckyAllGalago.gif

VibrantBlondCatfish.gif

DependentLastAlbacoretuna.gif

CheerfulCloseHamster.gif

PerfectTinyBluebreastedkookaburra.gif

MiserableTestyFlatcoatretriever.gif

Just did a quick review on the Air Max 1 FB Purple and Orange pair go check it out    Love these since they are based off the Mercurials

I see Roma qualified to the CL group stages, well deserved
pimp.gif

How busy do you expect them to be in the market this summer?

Apparently there was a high ranking Arsenal scout at the Parma match watching Acquah

Sporting Lisbon as well, after five years
We aint a rich team but I def see us going for a couple players. A foward, RB, ad maybe someone in the midlle who can also play on the wings.

My list:

Cerci, Crisito, Iturbe, Martinez, Chicha, Ba, Pastore, Dzeko, Paulinho, Alexis Sanchez

Last edited:
At lunch with my lady, and I see on my phone Liverpool have basically won the league....

Congratulations David Moyes.

I'm wondering if Liverpool will keep Suarez

It just got that much harder for Liverpool to win the title. I wonder what adjustments will Rodger's make.

This is the time for Raheem Sterling to step up. I'm really impressed by his play. Since January, his level of play has risen each week. The only thing that can hold 'Pool back is their defense.

Sterling has a goal & an assist so far. Very impressed at how this active he's been in this game. Norwich's back line is having a very hard time with him & Suarez... Wonder if Suarez will get another hat trick. Norwich is lucky they haven't been called for more fouls or red cards. Norwich is exactly why I hate watching English teams. A lot of oafish play... :smh:

If Liverpool doesn't win the title, it will be because of their defense. They let teams get back into it in the back half of the second half...

Last edited:
De Gea, Smalling, Buttner, Jones, Evans, Carrick, Nani, Fletcher, Kagawa, Mata, Rooney

Nani?! 

Back
Top Bottom