The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Wow, atletico have been such a machine until now. So surprised.

Anyone know the standings now?

I just realized Real may win the treble now :x

Man, don't do anything stupid and turn a bad day in to a catastrophic one.

Assuming things hold until the 18th, that final day will be fascinating.

Mourinho let his ego get in the way, don't think you can sit Hazard in a game that has any level of importance.

Levante are tough to crack at home. Coming off that CL affair midweek, this had to be the week they dropped points.

Wait I thought Chelsea were out of it to begin with?

Also what does this do to the La. Liga standings if Real win today?

Need info!! Lol

Wait I thought Chelsea were out of it to begin with?

Also what does this do to the La. Liga standings if Real win today?

Need info!! Lol

Go look it up fool! Hahaha. You took the time to post a question on niketalk but can't look it up. But I got you. I looked it up this morning. If real wins today they'll be 3 pints back with a game in hand. That game is midweek. Then they'll all have two more games remaining with the last week of atleti vs barca. And as someone mentioned a few posts above, will barca lay down for atleti?

So ummmm....Chelsea fans....

What happened?
Pretty much gave it away in the Sunderland game tbh, even though still had a shot with the win at Anfield. The games in hand for City really helped down the stretch and I hope they take it away from the Reds, can't stand them.

On another note, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls another Mata/De Bruyne type move and tries to get rid of both Hazard and Oscar 
mean.gif
 who seem to be in the "doghouse" lol

Bah...just noticed that Bein is tape-delaying the Milan derby to show Madrid on both channels.

Levante are tough to crack at home. Coming off that CL affair midweek, this had to be the week they dropped points.

Yup, was always going to be a difficult match for them. The OG certainly didn't help but I hope they can pull it off and win the league, I really do

So ummmm....Chelsea fans....

What happened?

What? Just today? Or against all the bottom teams we've played since January?

I was actually thinking of just today, cause I missed the match. But Now that you mention it...yeah, I'm wondering what's happened overall, run out of gas?

Where is Ibis to make sense of all of this :lol:

Pretty much gave it away in the Sunderland game tbh, even though still had a shot with the win at Anfield. The games in hand for City really helped down the stretch and I hope they take it away from the Reds, can't stand them.

On another note, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls another Mata/De Bruyne type move and tries to get rid of both Hazard and Oscar :smh:  who seem to be in the "doghouse" lol

I know PSG must be thinking of throwing in a cheeky bid after seeing these scenes of Hazard.

Last edited:
Go look it up fool! Hahaha. You took the time to post a question on niketalk but can't look it up. But I got you. I looked it up this morning. If real wins today they'll be 3 pints back with a game in hand. That game is midweek. Then they'll all have two more games remaining with the last week of atleti vs barca. And as someone mentioned a few posts above, will barca lay down for atleti?

I was on my phone being lazyy. Even if I were to look the the standings I'd be confused, some leagues have GD others have matchups, it's a cluster when you're a fan and you're trying to take everything in and do the math, find the schedules, for two different leagues n your car. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom