The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

sick.gif

So that's it for Real right? Chances of them winning decrease too much.

It's fair tho, I think Real may be the best team in Europe but they aren't "treble" (best teams off all time) worthy.

So that's it for Real right? Chances of them winning decrease too much.

It's fair tho, I think Real may be the best team in Europe but they aren't "treble" (best teams off all time) worthy.

If atleti wins out, they win the league. But if they drop any points and RM wins out, RM wins the league. Barca wins the league if they beat atelti the last day of the season and RM drops points

Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player to score 50+ official goals in 4 straight seasons in the Spanish football entire history.

Tired of La Liga. How can the league with the best players have some of the worst fans in the developed world? Embarrassing. The only way this @#$% ends is if UEFA bans La Liga (and Serie A) teams from European competition like they did to England in the 80s. Let them know that even if one of them @#$% up all teams pay the price. Fining doesn't do @#$%, and docking points would just result in opposing fans dressing up to frame the home team.

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/...akouli-diop-dances-face-racist-chants?cc=5901

Last edited:
I have a feeling that if the crowd wasn't there...Ronaldo would have physically assaulted Morata.

What happened?

Real were on the break, Morata just had to feed either Ronaldo on the left or Bale on the right, and he choose to put in in Row Z.

I was waiting for him to pass the ball to Ronaldo and then he went for the shot :smh: Ronaldo was livid, rightfully so. I thought he was about to go for his neck

I have a feeling that if the crowd wasn't there...Ronaldo would have physically assaulted Morata.

What happened?

Real were on the break, Morata just had to feed either Ronaldo on the left or Bale on the right, and he choose to put in in Row Z.

I was waiting for him to pass the ball to Ronaldo and then he went for the shot :smh: Ronaldo was livid, rightfully so. I thought he was about to go for his neck

I've never liked him. Always been a jese fanboy.

If atleti wins out, they win the league. But if they drop any points and RM wins out, RM wins the league. Barca wins the league if they beat atelti the last day of the season and RM drops points

Atletico will win in Barca, Barca are not going to let Real win the league. Atletico just needs to handle business next week.

Also Atletico and tie and win a game and Real wins out, they still win the league right? Atletico need to lose one of the games.

Last edited:

What happened?

I've never liked him. Always been a jese fanboy.

Any chance of him leaving in the summer? Arsenal is still being linked with him, a little bit at least. The talent is there, his decision making obviously needs works. I think most Madrid fans do want him considering that he is a youth product. It's a damn shame that Jese got injured, what a season he was having.

Also, along with the Vela rumor. We're being linked to Remy since he was at the game today. No one is sure why he was. In the post match interview, Wenger said he had no clue and that he hoped (Remy) he paid for his ticket :lol: Remy is a talented player, he would offer us something different and he has experience on his side but I think we could do better. Getting a top striker will be difficult this summer, seems like only a couple will move to new clubs. Drmic, a player that we have been linked with. Lothar Matthuas has been insisting that he will sign for us but seems like he might be going to Leverkusen

Also it was good seeing Khedira and El Shaarawy on their respective benches. What's wrong with Modric, why was he out today?

Back
Top Bottom