The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

The Portuguese McGeady is out there, probably trying to show that he belongs on the pitch w/ the Real Dead Aido...

Cristiano starting tonight at metlife. Pissed im few mins away -_-
guess he's healthier than first reported...
nerd.gif
lets see how he holds up..... 
nerd.gif

hopefully he is 100%, don't ever like seeing a player not at full speed

Everybody's favorite whipping boy with th header.
I wonder how fast can Quaresma get to brazil if varela would get hurt today.

Wow. Varela playing good so far. Great crosses.

Cristiano looks trusty but still shots on target

I'm so glad Moutinho isn't on Porto anymore. He's been one of my favorite players for a while but as a Benfica fan I couldn't wear his kit. I just bought the Portugal shirt with his name last month and can wear it without feeling like a traitor :pimp:

Last edited:
I miss him so damn much.

Bein sports said Veratti is going to Real Madrid? wtf? they're choosing the wrong PSG midfielder. I'd go Pogba all day, Veratti is nice tho.

I'm so glad Moutinho isn't on Porto anymore. He's been one of my favorite players for a while but as a Benfica fan I couldn't wear his kit. I just bought the Portugal shirt with his name last month and can wear it without feeling like a traitor :pimp:

Pics? I was torn between him and coentrão when I ordered it last month since i had too many ronaldos. If I can find any express shipping for free and get it before the USA match I'm on it.

You taking time off from work for the World Cup? I will be in north beach if you want to me up and root for the selecã. But we will be in the minority

I know its Ireland but this is a perfect way to end friendlys heading into the match vs germany.

Last edited:
Those of you who said "Varela with nice crosses", yea he's not bad. He knows how to whip it in there but he is useless when it comes down creating space or opportunities on the ground. Not to mention he has a horrible touch (which I'm sure ya'll saw). I understand why Bento likes him. He does his job well, but the dude is just a ghost out there if he can't cross the ball. He gets back on defense but never wins a ball, he gets on offense and the only thing he can do is cross. Not a game changing type of player for my taste.

WIsh Quarsema was out there but Nani will have to start. He's still got a bit of magic when the ball gets to his feet on the wing. He's been pretty solid in these friendlies.

Last edited:
Pics? I was torn between him and coentrão when I ordered it last month since i had too many ronaldos. If I can find any express shipping for free and get it before the USA match I'm on it.

You taking time off from work for the World Cup? I will be in north beach if you want to me up and root for the selecã. But we will be in the minority
View media item 1019747
just a quick snap, I was too lazy for a proper pic.

I wish I could take time off, but I'm at training for a new job in Irvine for the next few weeks. If Portugal stays in the WC long enough I might be able to come back home on time and hit up North Beach. There's actually a lot more Portuguese fans in San Jose; I usually hit up a Benfica bar in downtown SJ when I visit my parents there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom