The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Vela on his way back to Arsenal next season.

Arsenal have told Real Sociedad they will activate the £3.5million buy-back option on Carlos Vela. Sociedad president Jokin Aperribay confirmed the deal, saying: "Arsenal have informed us that Vela would be with them next season."

via DailyMail

And with that, Arsenal has completed their summer shopping for the year.

Last edited:
It's strange Arsenal have chosen to do that when Vela himself said only a week ago that he does not want to return to England as he hated the lifestyle

HTM.

Nike-Free-Mercurial-Superfly-by-HTM-Mens-Shoe-667978_001_A_PREM.jpg

Nike-Free-Mercurial-Superfly-by-HTM-Mens-Shoe-667978_001_C_PREM.jpg

Wow, Monaco dumps the pre agreement it had with Victor Valdes... :smh:

Pirlo signs a 2 year extension with The Old Lady.

Mancini has left Galatasaray.

Cesc's move to Chelsea is said to confirmed once Barca completes the Rakitic transfer.

^ Wow, Diouf resurfaces huh? Where's he been?

These dudes on The Football Ramble have me dying over here... Joking about the France squad & how unpopular Nasri is amongst the team, these guys are amazed at this given those that made the squad have a penchant for underage prostitutes... :lol:

They also reported the Australians were the first national team to arrive in Brazil... but joked it's because they heard there was going to be a beer shortage so they wanted to get their drinking in ASAP... :tongue:

Last edited:
EXTENSION: Bayern have confirmed Philipp Lahm and Thomas Mueller have signed contract extensions with the club (FC Bayern)

I guess Mueller hashed out whatever issues he had with Pep. He was one of the players that started to not play well not long after clinching the title. Mandzukic was recently quoted stating he wanted to leave. I'll bet Kroos will leave too. Those 3 looked like they were no longer buying into tiki taka & gave up (resulting in not getting a lot of playing time if at all).

Eh, I think mueller and Kroos always had a good chance of staying. Mandzukic even if he loved Tiki Taka, would have still been pushed out with Lewa coming in.

Real vs Real :smh:

Only way to find out who the better player is. Too many times in Fifa you'll hear the excuse from the loser about "picking the wrong team for the matchup, but let me run with ______, that'll be a different story" :smh:

Still, I'd have gone Pool vs. Pool in this case :lol:

Why you guys complaining every cheeser uses real on fifa. It's easier to hold the sprint button down with bale, di Maria, and Ronaldo and press shoot.

Why you guys complaining every cheeser uses real on fifa. It's easier to hold the sprint button down with bale, di Maria, and Ronaldo and press shoot.
I have yet to use Real since I've gotten fifa 14(last year November).Then again, I'm not a cheeser. :lol:

Last edited:
Just did my bracket

If Brazil wins this WC they can possibly have one of the most difficult paths to a WC win ever

I have them having to beat The Netherlands, Italy, Germany, then Spain. I can't see them beating all those teams, so I have them losing the final in a heartbreaker with Diego Costa successfully trolling the entire planet.

Back
Top Bottom