The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Stupid crappy Yuku....

Here is the 3rd one.

I get goosebumps from watching these....lets go Arsenal!!!!

Neymar signs 5yr contract with Santos: "Money alone does not bring happiness.  I'm happy here and I want to continue being so." 
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif][/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

Neymar signs 5yr contract with Santos: "Money alone does not bring happiness.  I'm happy here and I want to continue being so." 
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif][/font]
[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
@ Tottenham.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Neymar staying at Santos for a little while longer is for the better, even if he may have been pressured into making said decision. A lot of youngsters from Brasil who jetted at such an early age for Europe didn't adjust so well. Robinho has yet to have had things under control for him in Europe. Even some older players like Ronaldinho and Adriano succumbed to the pressures after starting off so well. Just seeing out one or two years of his new Santos contract would be beneficial for him and Brasil.
[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Neymar staying at Santos for a little while longer is for the better, even if he may have been pressured into making said decision. A lot of youngsters from Brasil who jetted at such an early age for Europe didn't adjust so well. Robinho has yet to have had things under control for him in Europe. Even some older players like Ronaldinho and Adriano succumbed to the pressures after starting off so well. Just seeing out one or two years of his new Santos contract would be beneficial for him and Brasil.
[/font]

[/font]

Mario scored in his debut yesterday.

He also squared up with the opposing team's captain, got booked for it
laugh.gif
The kid is crazy.

Mario scored in his debut yesterday.

He also squared up with the opposing team's captain, got booked for it
laugh.gif
The kid is crazy.

pimp.gif
 Gareth Bale has the potential to be one of the best left sided players in the world

pimp.gif
 Gareth Bale has the potential to be one of the best left sided players in the world

Nice win by Arsenal but nothing to be proud of. You know a team sucks when they let Walcott score 3 against them.

Arsenal's cheapness will come back to b*tch slap the club and Wenger. Last season they made 40 million pounds off the sales of Adebayor and Toure and only spent 10 mill on Vermalen. This summer they sold Eduardo for 8 mill, are about to sell Traore for 3 mil and so far have only spent 10 million on Koscielny. The club has not spent a single penny out of their own pockets on new players in the last 2 seasons
indifferent.gif

Fulham have asked for 3 million pounds for Schwarzer and Arsenal offered 2 million pounds...on 2 separate occasions
indifferent.gif
. The main reason they probably want Schwarzer is because he is cheap as he.ll (and yet Arsenal are unwilling to spend the extra 1 million to get him). Rather than spending more money on a long-term solution they are chasing a cheaper option that has 2-3 years left in him
indifferent.gif
. I think they'll get Schwarzer in the coming days but Fulham are holding up the deal because they need to find his replacement.

Arsenal also need another CB and I'm pretty sure Wenger will bring someone in. They also desperately need a CDM but I think the club is content with mediocrity in the middle (besides Alex Song who is a good player).

Arsenal's goal this season is to finish in the top 4. Wenger's comments about going for the Premiership title aren't fooling anyone except for delusional Arsenal fans.

Nice win by Arsenal but nothing to be proud of. You know a team sucks when they let Walcott score 3 against them.

Arsenal's cheapness will come back to b*tch slap the club and Wenger. Last season they made 40 million pounds off the sales of Adebayor and Toure and only spent 10 mill on Vermalen. This summer they sold Eduardo for 8 mill, are about to sell Traore for 3 mil and so far have only spent 10 million on Koscielny. The club has not spent a single penny out of their own pockets on new players in the last 2 seasons
indifferent.gif

Fulham have asked for 3 million pounds for Schwarzer and Arsenal offered 2 million pounds...on 2 separate occasions
indifferent.gif
. The main reason they probably want Schwarzer is because he is cheap as he.ll (and yet Arsenal are unwilling to spend the extra 1 million to get him). Rather than spending more money on a long-term solution they are chasing a cheaper option that has 2-3 years left in him
indifferent.gif
. I think they'll get Schwarzer in the coming days but Fulham are holding up the deal because they need to find his replacement.

Arsenal also need another CB and I'm pretty sure Wenger will bring someone in. They also desperately need a CDM but I think the club is content with mediocrity in the middle (besides Alex Song who is a good player).

Arsenal's goal this season is to finish in the top 4. Wenger's comments about going for the Premiership title aren't fooling anyone except for delusional Arsenal fans.

What a great thread. Let's keep this going. 
Being in Madrid for the WC final was wild, for the record. 
laugh.gif
 This is the soccer thread and I haven't posted forever. 

What a great thread. Let's keep this going. 
Being in Madrid for the WC final was wild, for the record. 
laugh.gif
 This is the soccer thread and I haven't posted forever. 

Back
Top Bottom