The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.
umm...
eyes.gif
LOL this guy CarlosTevez failing over and over again.  What kind of prediction is that?  What 4-0 isnt good enough for you bud?..

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.
umm...
eyes.gif
LOL this guy CarlosTevez failing over and over again.  What kind of prediction is that?  What 4-0 isnt good enough for you bud?..

two more 6-0 wins today
smh.gif
..it seems like the bottom teams are getting worse each year

two more 6-0 wins today
smh.gif
..it seems like the bottom teams are getting worse each year

These blowouts
sick.gif

Inter vs Roma in the SuperCoppa Italia today.
pimp.gif

Was hoping to see Mariga start next to Cuchu but it looks like the same line up as the champion league final. I wouldn't mind Masch coming if it meant less Zanetti in midfield. And less of Chivu is always a good thing.

Edit- 3-1 Eto'o puts two away. 4th Trophy this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Milito still looks out of shape
laugh.gif
. Not sure what to think about Rafa's system yet. I love the high pressing but sometimes the high defensive line looks like suicide on counters, especially with slower CBs, but I'm sure it will be fine once the players get used to it and with a good duo in midfield. And Pandev sucks.

These blowouts
sick.gif

Inter vs Roma in the SuperCoppa Italia today.
pimp.gif

Was hoping to see Mariga start next to Cuchu but it looks like the same line up as the champion league final. I wouldn't mind Masch coming if it meant less Zanetti in midfield. And less of Chivu is always a good thing.

Edit- 3-1 Eto'o puts two away. 4th Trophy this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Milito still looks out of shape
laugh.gif
. Not sure what to think about Rafa's system yet. I love the high pressing but sometimes the high defensive line looks like suicide on counters, especially with slower CBs, but I'm sure it will be fine once the players get used to it and with a good duo in midfield. And Pandev sucks.

...and what happened to Sevilla there?i know Barca's a damn solid team,but 4-0?i thought they played well in the 1st leg...

...and what happened to Sevilla there?i know Barca's a damn solid team,but 4-0?i thought they played well in the 1st leg...

Back
Top Bottom