The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I created two a few days ago one for head-2-head matches and overall points

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Did anyone on NT create a Fantasy Premier League group for this season?

I dont know but im signed up on http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ so if we have a league im in
Im signed up on there also. I know last year we had a NT group

Originally Posted by Aztec

I created  two private leagues for those who follow the EPL and run( or want to run) a fantasy league team on the Premier League website.

Code for the overall points league : 287781-175657
Code for the Head2Head league: 287781-175674

If you dont have a team but want to create one go here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Chelsea definitely isn't ready for the season to start. We'll see if ManU can take advantage of that and build an early lead.

Goals from yesterday's Guoan (Beijing) - FC Barcelona friendly

Chelsea definitely isn't ready for the season to start. We'll see if ManU can take advantage of that and build an early lead.

Goals from yesterday's Guoan (Beijing) - FC Barcelona friendly

my photos from Galaxy vs Real Madrid.

cristiano1.jpg

cristiano2.jpg

cristiano3.jpg

cristiano4.jpg

Joined that overall points league. Should I constantly keep changing my players to those that have games on the next possible date?
nerd.gif

Joined that overall points league. Should I constantly keep changing my players to those that have games on the next possible date?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

After watching today I'd change my favorite from Chelsea to United...  
i feel that Chelsea's still the team to beat...
they didn't play that well against Utd but they created more chances...and unfortunately for Chelsea,Van Der Sar was brilliant in goal...

they didn't play that well against Utd but they created more chances...and unfortunately for Chelsea,Van Der Sar was brilliant in goal...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Don't get me wrong, I still feel that the top 3 are close to one another.  Arsenal need to sign a goalie and or another center back to truly be a threat, but they are still there, and who knows what Liverpool is going to show up, but if you gave me even odds on everyone, I'd take United. That being said, they are also the most dependent on one player out of any of the big clubs. 

Chicarito's goal yesterday was ridiculous.  Idk if I've ever seen anyone launch it off their own face like that.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Don't get me wrong, I still feel that the top 3 are close to one another.  Arsenal need to sign a goalie and or another center back to truly be a threat, but they are still there, and who knows what Liverpool is going to show up, but if you gave me even odds on everyone, I'd take United. That being said, they are also the most dependent on one player out of any of the big clubs. 

Chicarito's goal yesterday was ridiculous.  Idk if I've ever seen anyone launch it off their own face like that.

Surprised to see Martin O'Neill resign at Villa this close to the start of the season, I guess he clashed with Lerner over being able to use the funds from the impending sale of James Milner.

English bookies have Bob Bradley as the favorite to fill the void, which is interesting.

Surprised to see Martin O'Neill resign at Villa this close to the start of the season, I guess he clashed with Lerner over being able to use the funds from the impending sale of James Milner.

English bookies have Bob Bradley as the favorite to fill the void, which is interesting.

Surprised to see Martin O'Neill resign at Villa this close to the start of the season...  
yeah,me too...
honestly though,you can't compete in the league if you keep on selling your best players...it's Villa's loss if you ask me...

- Villa finished sixth in the last three seasons
- reached the Carling Cup final last season and
- reached the FA Cup semi-finals

he's done very well i think,so hopefully Martin O'Neill finds himself a much better club soon...

Surprised to see Martin O'Neill resign at Villa this close to the start of the season...  
yeah,me too...
honestly though,you can't compete in the league if you keep on selling your best players...it's Villa's loss if you ask me...

- Villa finished sixth in the last three seasons
- reached the Carling Cup final last season and
- reached the FA Cup semi-finals

he's done very well i think,so hopefully Martin O'Neill finds himself a much better club soon...

I joined the points league

i guess almost everybody is a man u fan
laugh.gif
gotta be careful with you guys since i am a man city fan

I joined the points league

i guess almost everybody is a man u fan
laugh.gif
gotta be careful with you guys since i am a man city fan

Chelsea have agreed to sell defender Ricardo Carvalho to Real Madrid for a reported fee of €8 million.

Chelsea have confirmed the two clubs have come to an agreement and Carvalho, 32, will now sign a two-year contract at the Bernabeu. Carvalho will become Real's fifth signing of the summer transfer window, following Angel Di Maria, Sergio Canales, Pedro Leon and Sami Khedira, when the deal is finalised.

A club statement read: "Chelsea Football Club can confirm it has agreed terms with Real Madrid for the transfer of Ricardo Carvalho. The transfer is subject to a medical and the player agreeing personal terms. Chelsea would like to thank Riccy for his six years of service, and we wish him well in his future career."

At the weekend, Jose Mourinho suggested that Carvalho's advancing years meant he was unlikely to link up once again with the defender, who under the new Real coach won the 2004 Champions League with Porto and two Premier League titles with Chelsea.

However, Real saw their bid to sign Inter Milan right-back Maicon collapse and while Benfica's David Luiz and AC Milan's Thiago Silva were alternative targets, they have turned to Carvalho in an effort to improve their defence.

Carvalho, who joined Chelsea from Porto in the summer of 2004 for a fee of £19.85 million, recently claimed he has been given permission to leave Stamford Bridge and that he would go to Madrid "swimming or running", such is his desire to be reunited with Mourinho.

The Portugal international picked up a third Premier League title last season but has seen his first-team chances reduce in recent seasons, with Brazilian defender Alex finding favour under Guus Hiddink and then Carlo Ancelotti.

If Carvalho does complete his move to Real then he will join Joe Cole, Michael Ballack, Deco and Juliano Belletti in leaving Stamford Bridge this summer.

Chelsea have agreed to sell defender Ricardo Carvalho to Real Madrid for a reported fee of €8 million.

Chelsea have confirmed the two clubs have come to an agreement and Carvalho, 32, will now sign a two-year contract at the Bernabeu. Carvalho will become Real's fifth signing of the summer transfer window, following Angel Di Maria, Sergio Canales, Pedro Leon and Sami Khedira, when the deal is finalised.

A club statement read: "Chelsea Football Club can confirm it has agreed terms with Real Madrid for the transfer of Ricardo Carvalho. The transfer is subject to a medical and the player agreeing personal terms. Chelsea would like to thank Riccy for his six years of service, and we wish him well in his future career."

At the weekend, Jose Mourinho suggested that Carvalho's advancing years meant he was unlikely to link up once again with the defender, who under the new Real coach won the 2004 Champions League with Porto and two Premier League titles with Chelsea.

However, Real saw their bid to sign Inter Milan right-back Maicon collapse and while Benfica's David Luiz and AC Milan's Thiago Silva were alternative targets, they have turned to Carvalho in an effort to improve their defence.

Carvalho, who joined Chelsea from Porto in the summer of 2004 for a fee of £19.85 million, recently claimed he has been given permission to leave Stamford Bridge and that he would go to Madrid "swimming or running", such is his desire to be reunited with Mourinho.

The Portugal international picked up a third Premier League title last season but has seen his first-team chances reduce in recent seasons, with Brazilian defender Alex finding favour under Guus Hiddink and then Carlo Ancelotti.

If Carvalho does complete his move to Real then he will join Joe Cole, Michael Ballack, Deco and Juliano Belletti in leaving Stamford Bridge this summer.

Back
Top Bottom