The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Checkin' in. I want to be able follow/watch the EPL and Serie A leagues as much as possible.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]World Cup officials with FIFA say they've received tips that players and coaches were punished after the team's poor performance in South Africa.[/h2]Reporting from Beijing and Seoul — World Cup soccer officials are investigating reports that North Korea's outmatched national soccer team faced punishment by government officials back home after losing all three of its matches in South Africa.

Sepp Blatter, president of the International Federation of Association Football, or Fifa, said this week that the organization had received tips that players and coaches "have been condemned or punished" after an embarrassing appearance in which they conceded the most goals of all 32 teams in the tournament.

World soccer officials have sent a letter to the North Korean football federation about the allegations. "The first step is the federation and we'll see what the answer will be, and then we can elaborate on that," Blatter told reporters in Singapore on Wednesday.

Link

ohwell.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]World Cup officials with FIFA say they've received tips that players and coaches were punished after the team's poor performance in South Africa.[/h2]Reporting from Beijing and Seoul — World Cup soccer officials are investigating reports that North Korea's outmatched national soccer team faced punishment by government officials back home after losing all three of its matches in South Africa.

Sepp Blatter, president of the International Federation of Association Football, or Fifa, said this week that the organization had received tips that players and coaches "have been condemned or punished" after an embarrassing appearance in which they conceded the most goals of all 32 teams in the tournament.

World soccer officials have sent a letter to the North Korean football federation about the allegations. "The first step is the federation and we'll see what the answer will be, and then we can elaborate on that," Blatter told reporters in Singapore on Wednesday.

Link

ohwell.gif

^
Yeah, I think I read an article last month saying some of them were sentenced to do hard labor.

That's what happens when your country is ruled by a tyrant like kim jong il.

After the World Cup was over i feared for the safety of the team and the coaches.  
frown.gif

^
Yeah, I think I read an article last month saying some of them were sentenced to do hard labor.

After the World Cup was over i feared for the safety of the team and the coaches.  
frown.gif

laugh.gif
 at the hate in this thread...

Man U fans are gonna love Chicharito...anybody else think Nani will break out this year?

Oh and Real Madrid is bringing back the hardware this year...ain't tryna hear that Barca bull

laugh.gif
 at the hate in this thread...

Man U fans are gonna love Chicharito...anybody else think Nani will break out this year?

Oh and Real Madrid is bringing back the hardware this year...ain't tryna hear that Barca bull

Looking forward to the season.. Chelsea fan but i'll be cheering for Chicharito to do well...

Looking forward to the season.. Chelsea fan but i'll be cheering for Chicharito to do well...

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Mourinho will be kicked out for damn sure if they don't win anything...

...and Barca is going to make sure of that
pimp.gif

a "Special Spanking" @ Camp Nou  from Pique/Ibrahimovic on 11/10/10 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
*no 'mo*

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Mourinho will be kicked out for damn sure if they don't win anything...

...and Barca is going to make sure of that
pimp.gif

a "Special Spanking" @ Camp Nou  from Pique/Ibrahimovic on 11/10/10 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
*no 'mo*

I hate not having a DVR anymore. EPL games are played to damn early here on the westcoast.

I hate not having a DVR anymore. EPL games are played to damn early here on the westcoast.

Originally Posted by shogun

^

frown.gif
im pretty sure it was some form of public humiliation.

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Mario Balotelli on verge of signing for Man City

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=813964&sec=transfers&cc=3888

smh.gif

no doubt he will be good.

but this guy is cancer
i hope this isn't right.......i really hope super mario stays at inter
what's so bad about him? all i know is he is/was 18. i saw him enter as a sub in a game last season and he and some vet got into it a lil.

Originally Posted by shogun

^

frown.gif
im pretty sure it was some form of public humiliation.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Mario Balotelli on verge of signing for Man City

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=813964&sec=transfers&cc=3888

smh.gif

no doubt he will be good.

but this guy is cancer
what's so bad about him? all i know is he is/was 18. i saw him enter as a sub in a game last season and he and some vet got into it a lil.

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

anybody else think Nani will break out this year?  
he's got all the abilities to succeed but i find his mental strength to be lacking most of the time...but i'm hoping he does well though...

the deal to Man City is almost finalized...30mil pounds...

and i bet on him getting into a fight with any of his new teammates before he does score a goal for City...

anyway,in other transfer-related news...
- Liverpool signs 30-yr old Christian Poulsen from Juventus for 4.5mil pounds

^ experienced midfielder...i think he was brought in as a stop-gap player in case Mascherano does leave Anfield,not someone for long-term in my opinion...

- Man Utd signs 20-year-old striker Tiago Manuel Dias Correia "Bebe" from Portuguese club Vitoria de Guimaraes:

^ he's largely unknown so you'd be forgiven if you have no clue who he is...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

anybody else think Nani will break out this year?  
he's got all the abilities to succeed but i find his mental strength to be lacking most of the time...but i'm hoping he does well though...

the deal to Man City is almost finalized...30mil pounds...

and i bet on him getting into a fight with any of his new teammates before he does score a goal for City...

anyway,in other transfer-related news...
- Liverpool signs 30-yr old Christian Poulsen from Juventus for 4.5mil pounds

^ experienced midfielder...i think he was brought in as a stop-gap player in case Mascherano does leave Anfield,not someone for long-term in my opinion...

- Man Utd signs 20-year-old striker Tiago Manuel Dias Correia "Bebe" from Portuguese club Vitoria de Guimaraes:

^ he's largely unknown so you'd be forgiven if you have no clue who he is...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom