The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by quik1987

Any chance RVP stays with Arsenal?

There are only a few clubs that could pay to get RvP and those clubs also have top strikers, he won't be getting as much playing time as he has now. His role...his importance, he won't find that at another club. I do understand that he carries a large burden, his team mates struggle to find the back of the net and create chances.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Any chance RVP stays with Arsenal?

From Arsene's mouth after the game today:

on Robin van Persie's value…
"I must say we will do anything to keep him. I cannot say much more because I have said that many times. I am very proud that he has grown after having seen him arriving here timid, and today being the player and leader he has become. He is playing under big pressure in every game because he knows he has to score. He has shown exceptional development, not only as a player but as a human being. He is up there with the best players in the world."

If they sell him riots will commence. Show intent and ambition at the start of the summer by surround him with quality he'll sign and lift trophies.

seeing Liverpool lose is always a joy...
laugh.gif

seeing them not qualify for the CL is even better...
pimp.gif
 that should shut those "5-time" fans for another season...

the only damper is that they get a backdoor to the Europa League when they won that Carling Cup...
mad.gif

anyway,massive game for United...losing this one will pretty much end their title hopes,i think...

Not an Arsenal fan, but van Persie is too damn raw 
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif
2nd goal was effortless

City baby!!!

That back heel flick from Adam Johnson to Balotelli along the end line was sick!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

AVB gotta go

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2633044,00.html 

[h3][/h3]CHELSEA AND VILLAS-BOAS PART COMPANY
Posted on: Sun 04 Mar 2012

Andre Villa-Boas has parted company with Chelsea Football Club today.

The board would like to record our gratitude for his work and express our disappointmentthat the relationship has ended so early.

Unfortunately the results and performances of the team have not been good enough and were showing no signs of improving at a key time in the season.

The club is still competing in the latter stages of the Uefa Champions League and the FA Cup, as well as challenging for a top-four spot in the Premier League, and we aim to remain as competitive as possible on all fronts.

With that in mind we felt our only option was to make a change at this time.

With immediate effect Roberto Di Matteo has been appointed first team coach on an interim basis until the end of the season.

Dude will have his pick of prime jobs this summer.

Or maybe he could go coach England...
laugh.gif

This Pogrebnyak dude looks like a great buy for Fulham.

Dempsey with a brace...
pimp.gif

An underserved-goal... but glad to be up... hell, glad not to be down a goal or two.

it doesn't matter how well we play.. we're never gonna win against this team
30t6p3b.gif

edit: ..and what a waste for my 1000th post 
laugh.gif

Great strike by Young.

Gonna end up with a dominant scoreline, without a dominant performance.

Marlo Stanfield! It's been an ugly game for Utd, but nothing ugly about that goal.

Originally Posted by DLo13

This Pogrebnyak dude looks like a great buy for Fulham.

Dempsey with a brace...
pimp.gif
Yep.The Pog is a beast, im happy he got a hat trick  today. His second goal was pure class
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom