The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Igu Ihemulu with a last second goal last night against new england revs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Drizzy...
Do these guys forget that camera's exist?

You can tell he's from the YMCMB camp....

wayne-cuban.jpg

those dudes stay switchin teams to who ever is winning on the day...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

btw 
eek.gif
 Cisse's second goal yesterday was just pure class.

Ivanovic gunning for man of the match...
Damn...scoring a goal and saving a goal all in 2min...

The ref in this Chelsea match has been absolutely terrible. And I'm a Chelsea fan. Wigan got hosed.
EPL trying their best to keep chelsea in the top 4. I aint even mad. 
laugh.gif

any of ya know what channel the tigres vs monterry game is gonna come on?..its not showing up on the guide.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Do we applaud Torres for that?
I think he gets applause cause everyone can see he's been putting in 120% but seeing very little returns...
At this point everyone wants to see Torres back on form...it was funny for a while....but damn....all that talent going to waste is sad....for any football fan...

roll.gif
 @ Liverpool
I was originally excited when Suarez was coming to the EPL...but honestly....I can't stand the dude...all he does is complain and dive....seeing the Liverpool highlights today...it's shocking how this dude doesn't have at least a yellow a two per half....

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

TORRES!!!!

Damnnit he deserved that goal

smh how unlucky can he get

This is what I was saying the whole time, he slipped twice, and that volley should've been his goal, but Mata put it in so Chelsea still got the W.
See the thing about Torres is, he can still dribble/get past defenders like nothing (he's shown it just about every game under Di Matteo) and has been setting up mad assists. I'm thinking Chelsea should try playing him at CAM, his passing has been GREAT it's just his finishing that he still needs to find

I hope Dempsey gets signed to someone like NewCastle or Tottenham or even Arsenal and gets put as a FORWARD because the man can score!! USA gonna look nice up top, with Dempsey, Donovan, and Brek Shea on the come up 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AlachSB

TORRES!!!!

Damnnit he deserved that goal

smh how unlucky can he get

This is what I was saying the whole time, he slipped twice, and that volley should've been his goal, but Mata put it in so Chelsea still got the W.
See the thing about Torres is, he can still dribble/get past defenders like nothing (he's shown it just about every game under Di Matteo) and has been setting up mad assists. I'm thinking Chelsea should try playing him at CAM, his passing has been GREAT it's just his finishing that he still needs to find

I was just saying the dude is playing WAAAAY out of his position...he should be where Drogba is playing...or as a CAM (problem is, Frank is going to want to sit in the middle and control the play)...but having Torres far out on the wing isn't helping...but his confidence is growing on the daily...
Even as a United fan...I want to see the boy back in form...

I hope Dempsey gets signed to someone like NewCastle or Tottenham or even Arsenal and gets put as a FORWARD because the man can score!! USA gonna look nice up top, with Dempsey, Donovan, and Brek Shea on the come up 
glasses.gif

He won't end up at Arsenal with the likes of Podolski (and apparently M'Vila) supposedly coming. 
Tottenham have RVV and Adebayor and now Saha

Newcastle's pairing of Cisse and Ba and Ben Arfa is too strong for him to fit in. 

I'd like to see him in a higher level team...just not sure where he could go

glasses.gif

He won't end up at Arsenal with the likes of Podolski (and apparently M'Vila) supposedly coming. 
Tottenham have RVV and Adebayor and now Saha

Newcastle's pairing of Cisse and Ba and Ben Arfa is too strong for him to fit in. 

I'd like to see him in a higher level team...just not sure where he could go
Torres used to play the lone striker back in Liverpool, and Chelsea ran that same style with Torres alone up top for a few games, and it work pretty well. I would love to see them maybe try a 4-2-3-1, With Mata/Torres/Lampard the three CAM's and Drogba up top at striker. 
I completely forgot about Podolski and Arsenal. 

But let's face it, at Tottenham they need better strikers than Saha and Adebayor. Adebayor's a tall target, great for crossing, but I haven't seen how good his kicks are (I've only been able to watch a few of their games). I've watched Defoe even less than Adebayor, but at only 9 goals that can't say much. They have Wingers (Bale/Lennon), and they have two great Midfielders in Modric, RVV, and Parker, the only piece their missing are strikers. If they can't land Hazard this summer, then I can see them trying to go after Dempsey.

I would love to see Dempsey and Donovan make a move to Everton, but Donovan's never leaving LA Galaxy (unfortunately)

Looking at the top clubs, I'd say Tottenham is the best fit.

He would hardly get playing time at Man U/Man City

Arsenal's already going after Podolski

Chelsea has enough strikers, and probably is in their best interests to make it work with Torres

Liverpool is in the same boat as Chelsea with Carroll

And you're right about NewCastle

Now if he goes outside the Barclay's Premier League... 

Back
Top Bottom