The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Realistically...
Lettuce discuss this...

If Mancini doesn't stick around after having 430m pounds to play with and still comes home with nothing...

Who is going to replace him?

I'm praying it's not Mourinho

You better pray really hard
laugh.gif

I just think it's odd how negative Mancini sets up with that many attacking options at his disposal. I think he has been off the boil tactically for most of his time there.

Then there's' the odd player management things, like the entire Tevez situation, talking about punching Balotelli to the press and giving him the start, and not to mention the way he has handled Adam Johnson, who really could be a much more useful player than he has been under Mancini.

He made his bed, and I think he'll be gone by mid-May.

2qmmd1e.jpg

pimp.gif

I would actually say we are better than City, currently. They'll probably spend about another 100 million before the start of the next season though.
ohwell.gif

We had a poor start to the season but I feel like we are playing great. We'll be closer to them in the table next season.
pimp.gif

Arsenal First 11: £45.55M ($72.327509 million)
Man City First 11: £193.2m ($306.55426 million)

abovelegit, that run reminded me of this one:

"They should name a constellation in the heavens after Lionel Messi"
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Ray Hudson makes everything that much more epic

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Realistically...
Lettuce discuss this...

If Mancini doesn't stick around after having 430m pounds to play with and still comes home with nothing...

Who is going to replace him?

I'm praying it's not Mourinho

You better pray really hard
laugh.gif

Mourinho has been clear to say that he wants to be at Manchester United after Fergie. 
We all said, Fergie would NEVER leave on a low, and we know he wants another CL, but even he knows that Barca system and team isn't going to change anytime soon.  Making it difficult to do so. 

I was chatting to a football analyst friend of mine, and he was saying there's a good chance that Mourinho might actually settle down at United for the long haul, since he would be done bouncing around a bit. 

but who knows, he's been the only person to actually flourish under the iron fist of Roman, maybe he'll go back there...

Or maybe he'll try and build an invincible team at City with all of their money. 

Individually, Man City has the better players by far. I'll be surprised if Mancini is still around next season. I think it's harder NOT to win the Premier League with that team

mancini said in the post match interview mario will not play the rest of the season and will probably be sold in the summer

I turned my phone off and went to the pub to watch the delayed showing of the match. What a result! It looked like it just wasnt our day with TV pulling a Bendtner and clearing a goal off the line, RVP hitting the post and that mess up by TV and Benayoun but I'm so happy we pulled it out.

Balotelli will likely miss 5 games so his time at City is over.
laugh.gif
as Weaponry said how are you gonna time waste when your team is down and chasing a chance at a league title?

I honestly started screaming "NO! NO! NO!" When Ramsey came on...shocking decision by Wenger. He just inst good enough (especially when played put of position on the wing) he needs a loan move next season. That miss was hilarious...only because we were up. Ox reaction was priceless.
laugh.gif

I'm soooo glad someone wasn't afraid to shoot outside of the box and thankfully it was a great strike and the winner. Thanks Mikel!

No we play Wolves and we have often had a let down after a big win, so I hope we come out focused and pick up 3 points.

Szczesny you $#@#$*% LEGEND!
"@YoungGunsBlog Can't confirm, but apparently somebody through a beer at Szczęsny earlier - so he picked it up and drank it." 

I'm not sure if this pic is real but...

d4d5.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by trunks206

"@YoungGunsBlog Can't confirm, but apparently somebody through a beer at Szczęsny earlier - so he picked it up and drank it." 

d4d5.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
[/font]

[/font]

If that's real then thats ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Arteta. 2 wonderful strikes in such a short time.

This Real/Valencia game is great. Lots of almost-goals though; Valencia should have at least 2 right now. My god these flops by Real though
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Originally Posted by trunks206

d4d5.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
[/font]

[/font]

If that's real then thats ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

doesn't Arsene have his players on a strict diet? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom