The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Can't wait for the Derby. Hope it even half lives up to the hype. I think Hazard ends up at City. Lille will be looking for best value, and City are desperate for a creative winger.

Didn't get a chance to comment, but the CL semis were easily among the most dramatic (and painful) semis I've ever seen. Congrats to the Chelsea fans on here; a richly deserved trip to Munich indeed. Also to Champ and the other Madridistas for the presumptive title win. Def the more consistent side this season.

Hard to pinpoint one reason Barca were unable to retain the CL and League titles, but upon reflection I'd say the biggest reason may have been the Villa injury. If one of the wide forwards isn't drifting in to the center forward position when Messi drops into the midfield, and providing another clinical and direct scoring threat the attack just isn't as penetrative. Optimistic David will be good to go for the Euros. Espana really needs a distraction from the crippling labor and debt crisis, so hopefully their bid to win an unprecedented third major in a row will provide some joy. 

Anyway, it's been a tough few weeks for Barca fans. To lose the league, lose the CL, and then to lose Pep!
tired.gif
No hay dos sin tres. But life goes on, and the Cules can only thank the greatest manager in the history of the club for his work and achievements. Tito deserves his opportunity, and I look forward to the cup final and next season under his leadership.

Rovers David Hoilet in discussion at Gladbach.
Roy Hodgson becoming new England coach ?
RvP best player of the year.Voted by the players association PFA.
Mihailovic new coach of Serbia.
Lewandowski will definiteley not get the permission to leave Dortmund.
BVB is ready to sell Kagawa because Kagawa is not willing to extend his contract and
he could go after next season without Dortmund getting a transfer fee.
Oliver Giroud (Montpellier) viewed by Bayern, Naples, Arsenal and Liverpool..
Advocaat will leave Russia after the EC in Poland/Ukraine.
Robben is still thinking about his future at Bayern.A reason sources say is his relationship with Ribery.
Pizarro's switch to Bayern anything but sure.Allegedly the majority on the Bayern board is against a transfer.

Congratulations Arsenal ! It's now official, Podolski will leave Cologne for Arsenal.
Transfer fee is obviously 13mil Euros.
Van Buyten will stay till 2013 at Bayern.
Derdiyok makes the swith to Hoffenheim.
Felipe Santana perhaps to Leverkusen.

Again my condolences for Chelsea-fans regarding Marin.Expext a lot of diving and complaining.
tired.gif

i'm nervous about the derby...
City will come out all guns blazing but i'm hoping for United to sneak in a draw...

Never watch the boring brit league but this is a must watch since Kun and Carlitos are on the front lines and it is technically the Final.

Man City 1 Man U 0

I also expect a very right Manchester derby. Reports RDM in the dark over the Marin signing. One could infer Roman will remove him in the summer or if he stays as boss, will have little control over personnel decisions. Direct opposite of Mou.

Here we go.

Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Nani, Giggs, Park, Rooney

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Tevez, Aguero

Back
Top Bottom