The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

INTER 
sick.gif
shoot me now

Pogba's a box to box MF. Comparisons to Vieira. Sprays the ball from deep MF but can get forward, look up some of his goals on YouTube, long range accuracy seems to be
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get that resume ready, Gasp.

Dislike Inter, but congrats to the legendary skipper for the all time Serie A appearance record.

man, if inter would of sold wesley to united milan would of been the LA of futbol, one good team (lakers) and one awful team (clippers)

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

man, if inter would of sold wesley to united milan would of been the LA of futbol, one good team (lakers) and one awful team (clippers)

Not really the best comparison because Clippers aren't awful like they were before. But anyway, Gasperini's time is ticking already.

Michael Owen still got that finishing touch...
pimp.gif

i read Berba dropped to central defence towards the end of the game after one of Utd's young players got injured...
eek.gif

Damb is not like we dont have a good team
eyes.gif
, but this guy gasperbullshi+ be making all this dumb @%+ moves
mad.gif
. This guy needs to leave now that its still early, i aint sweating it cause we were down 15 points to milan around christmas time last year and we came to within a derby to take the scudetto ..........*shrug*

A few people I know are comparing Inter to Arsenal. Their situations are NOT the same. Arsenal lacks talent in many aspects, Inter is only playing mediocre football due to the poor management of Gasperini. Taking off Forlan and Sneijder when you need goals? Really? It doesn't take a genius to understand that those aren't smart moves, let alone for a team that is expected to compete for the Serie A title.

im just confused why is that guy boss, what happen to Leonardo? i didnt even see anything in the news about a new coach, i thought he was like suspended or something and that guy was in his place

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

im just confused why is that guy boss, what happen to Leonardo? i didnt even see anything in the news about a new coach, i thought he was like suspended or something and that guy was in his place

Leonardo is now at PSG

It's either Rainieri as the smartest choice, Quique Sanchez Flores as the outsider, or Figo as Moratti's personal favorite, all this according to the Italian media.

Not exactly a strong start for the Milan giants.
laugh.gif

Racing hanging on for dear life against Real. Hoping they can last 20 more minutes and pull off the draw.
Edit: 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Madrid losing points 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Barca vs Valencia are always tough matches. Might be easier without Juan Mata (I wish he was still on their squad though
ohwell.gif
)

Wait are people still throwing balls onto the pitch 
indifferent.gif
clowns

Damn
sick.gif
what's up with this Barca defense...C'mon Abidal you're better than that

Crazy couple of minutes
laugh.gif

Abidal own goal, and immediately after Messi sent Pedro through to beat the GK at his near post. Then Messi is blatantly fouled in the box and the Ref doesn't call anything. 

Back
Top Bottom