The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by Demps

smh at tevez.

must be hard to get motivated and work for the  last 30 minutes of match for a measly 250,000 pounds a week.
frown.gif

Manchester City can confirm that striker Carlos Tevez has been suspended until further notice for a maximum period of two weeks.
The player’s suspension is pending a full review into his alleged conduct during Tuesday evening’s 2-0 defeat to Bayern Munich.
The player will not be considered for selection or take part in training whilst the review is under way.

Kalou was foolish, but a draw is a more than fair result for that match.
Tevez suspended for two weeks. Yeah, that'll show him
laugh.gif

I could write a @##**+@ essay on this one, but I put a lot of it on AVB. The second half after the goal the counter was slow and that tempo benefited Valencia in attack.

Malouda was ++%@ and got a 90 minute run out. Kalou hasn't shown that he should see the pitch. Why not use Romeu as a sub instead of pushing Malouda to the center after removing Lamps? I honestly could go on from here, but I have faith that the team will get through, but there are things that I continue to question.

Good to see us able to grind it out and hold a lead. That free header was shocking defending but other than that the makeshift defense played well imo. Alex Song is arguably one of our most important players plus it seems hes been learning from Cesc will the passes he's been picking out the last few games. Now on to the big game at the weekend. Come on Arsenal!

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Manchester City can confirm that striker Carlos Tevez has been suspended until further notice for a maximum period of two weeks.
The player’s suspension is pending a full review into his alleged conduct during Tuesday evening’s 2-0 defeat to Bayern Munich.
The player will not be considered for selection or take part in training whilst the review is under way.

Is he still going to get paid though?

Where Do you guys get your champions League jerseys from? Im really wanting that Ronaldo red kit that they were during their opener for the competition. I also want the Champions League gold patch in the middle of the jerseys, or do only the winners of the previous competition get to were them on their jerseys? So ya any good websites would be appreciated guys.. Thank you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Is he still going to get paid though?
I would imagine him not getting paid seeing that he didn't met the obligations...
I also agree about Song, he is a major asset to the team.

This was a big win, the confidence is necessary for the weekends match,

Where Do yu gots see Tevez ending up ? Spain, or possibly a move back to United, he'd be a great sub off the bench instead of Berbatov i think.. You guys thoughts ??

I don't think do wants anything to do with England at all
laugh.gif
or even Europe for that matter. It doesn't seem like he or his family wants to move to Spain, doesn't seem like an option or it probably would have been done. They would be better adapted there than elsewhere in Europe. As of now I see him going back to South America.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Where Do yu gots see Tevez ending up ? Spain, or possibly a move back to United, he'd be a great sub off the bench instead of Berbatov i think.. You guys thoughts ??
Fergie would never allow it.  I think the main reason they didn't buy him in the end was because of his whining, you don't need a spoilt little scumbag disrupting the dressing room.  
If Tevez tried to do what he did at United, he would have been fired on the spot no questions.

As for where Tevez would be happy who knows, I mean the dude has been in England for 6years and still doesn't speak any English!  I think if he goes to Spain or something, give him six months before he complains about wanting to be with his family or some other excuse.

United have had a bad couple of games and I'm sad to say Ferdinand looks to have lost significant amount of pace, hopefully its just match fitness and not a major decline.  We are missing Vida!!

Back to United?
laugh.gif
Never, but the "Welcome BACK to Manchester" billboards in the city would be epic.
laugh.gif
As others said he wants no part of England and I honestly don't see any team lining up and paying out for his services when they know eventually he'll make up some dumb reason to want out and head back to South America. Corinthians made a smart move holding out because they have ALL the power come January, they saved themselves a fair bit of money for the fee they'll have to pay for him.

Oh and the patch on the chest is only worn by the winner from the year prior/current title holders, in this case Barcelona.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Corinthians made a smart move holding out because they have ALL the power come January, they saved themselves a fair bit of money for the fee they'll have to pay for him.  
even after what had happened,City still values him too highly...
and until they significantly reduce their asking fee,i honestly see Tevez rotting his @*% in WasteEastlands...

^Agreed but since they don't need the money (add the seamless integration of Aguero into the team) City will be more than willing to ship off the cancer Tevez for a cut rate price to the few clubs that are willing to take the risk on him in Corinthians imo. They don't need him and they can't have him unsettling the team and its title ambitions.

Like how are you going to refuse to come on and help try and turn around a 0-2 deficit in the clubs first journey in the CL, in the toughest qualifying group, while making close to $300,000 a week? Clown.

+%+* that we don't want that stupid @%%!!

I was talking to my friend, who's a City fan, about the situation and he said he hopes Tevez is made to rot with the youth team on the other side of the city for the next few years
laugh.gif

Realistically speaking though, do City have a case where they can void his contract and possibly even have FIFA ban him? I'm looking at the case Chelsea had against Adrian Mutu where he got banned and had to pay back Chelsea 20mil euro
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom