The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Valdez sucked. Tello sucked. What the hell was Pep thinking keeping the dude on for more than 70 minutes??? Sanchez did more in 2 minutes than Tello did all game. Terrible.

Props to Real. They punished our horrible defending. With the way they played tonight, they deserve the La Liga title.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Barca is just not as good as their fans want you to believe..
Neither is Messi.

I'm not sure how this statement always pops up. Barca fans have been saying that this team has been playing sub-par for the entire damn season. There are a few "BARCA IS THE BEST FOREVER<3" lunatics out there, but every team has those types of idiot fans

Real
pimp.gif

Everyone was counting this game as automatic +3 points for Barca ever since Real had those two draws and gave birth to some hope that Barca might win the title.

Congrats on the title.. On top of winning the title they don't have to hear crap about how they won the title while getting owned by Barca either.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Real
pimp.gif

Everyone was counting this game as automatic +3 points for Barca ever since Real had those two draws and gave birth to some hope that Barca might win the title.

Congrats on the title.. On top of winning the title they don't have to hear crap about how they won the title while getting owned by Barca either.
Well said.

I know Sanchez scored, but Iker's save on the shot before
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Real
pimp.gif

Well said.

I know Sanchez scored, but Iker's save on the shot before
eek.gif

He also had an amazing stop of Alves in the first half, plus the sick save on Xavi. Hands down the best goalkeeper in the world. Toss up between him and Ronaldo for man of the match if you axe me. Sick pass by Ozil as well.

Di Maria was piss Poor today.. Goodness sake.. Anyways.. Ronaldo at that angle I didn't see it happening but it hit the net..
Like someone said, at least Real can go on winning the La Liga w/o hearing how they dropped 6 pts to Barca..
Champions next week.. I'm ready...

Remember that there's also a very good game tomorrow even before Champions League, in Serie A between Juventus and Roma: Juventus can take a huge step towards winning a title and Roma are fighting for a spot in the Champions League.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

fell asleep in the second half, i wasnt entertained from what i saw

Sorry that Ashley Young wasn't there to entertain you with an acrobatic circus act.

La Liga champions
eek.gif

I thought Sammy was a hawk out there today. Benz ran A LOT, immense effort. The best defensive performance I've seen from this team; cohesive and mistake-free. Even a few of those yellows were beautiful tackles.

Now that the league is taken care of, time to throw the kitchen sink at Bayern.

Gif of CR7's "sit down" or "be quiet" hand motion after scoring the goal though, he became the leader for the Pichichi after that one..
I'm really disappointed in Barcelona, I don't remember being this frustrated watching a footy match (newer fan).

I hope it's Barca v. Real in the UEFA Finals though, that would be CRAZY!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

fell asleep in the second half, i wasnt entertained from what i saw

Sorry that Ashley Young wasn't there to entertain you with an acrobatic circus act.
For real. Dude probably glues himself to the TV when Man United plays like trash against relegation bound teams, yet this game was "boring"
laugh.gif

^^^
I've only been watching soccer/futbol/etc. seriously for the past two years and no way did I find this game "boring".
The second half especially was AMAZING. I always hear about how teams concede goals right after scoring them, and that today was the best example I feel I could've gotten to explain why they do..

X, Casillas had a great match but he's no longer the greatest keeper in the world. More so living off his past reputation. I'm a Madrid supporter through and through, but all bias aside Neuer is my current #1. Casillas and Hart are interchangeable for me as 2/3. Courtois is going to be a monster in net, better than De Gea guaranteed.

Calma, Calma, Calma. 109 goals and counting.

Mesuit Ozil has assisted more goals for CR7 than any other player, surpassing Ryan Giggs.

Back
Top Bottom