The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

i'm surprised Pep is leaving...
doesn't he have the desire to try and reclaim the glory one last time before leaving Barca?
eyes.gif

^
hes gotta recharge himself.

I dont see Pep going with another team, its either spain or back to Barca.

not surprised Pep is leaving. i'd be surprised if he immediately went to a new club tho. hopefully he just needs time to get his energy back, and can come back to Barca! (wishful thinking)

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

not surprised Pep is leaving. i'd be surprised if he immediately went to a new club tho. hopefully he just needs time to get his energy back, and can come back to Barca! (wishful thinking)

Nothing would recharge him more than by going to another La Liga team, beating Barca (and Real Madrid) and winning La Liga
glasses.gif

Rivaldo video was cool. Reminds me of the Facebook "like" page of if it gets 250K likes Puyol will play until he's 40 and committed to it.
India's permier league is starting up and their willing to pay good money to get old pros. They tried to get some brasilians and cannavaro.

Good time for Pep to leave - he doesn't feel he can motivate the team anymore.

Started to dislike Barcelona towards the latter stages of his career, but have tremendous respect for what he did and what he accomplished.

He'll take a year off and hopefully undertake a project somewhere, would be interesting to see him take ManU or Milan (project).

Hats off to Pep.  - Aint gonna lie, this made me emotional like he damn right passed away.. the team throwin Pep in the air at the end.. damn cold play lol

Hurts having to lose Pep but wish him the best of luck in whatever he does. I am pretty excited and worried about how Barcelona will react to these changes. Also, Messi looks to be a dad pretty soon and that's going to have an effect on him. As much as players deny it, having a baby takes a toll on the players. Visca Barca!

Chelsea signing Marko Marin in the summer. Supposedly 8 million quid. Excellent pickup, especially at that fee. I see that they are seemingly tired of playing without wingers.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Chelsea signing Marko Marin in the summer. Supposedly 8 million quid. Excellent pickup, especially at that fee. I see that they are seemingly tired of playing without wingers.

Marko Marin sucks.I'm sorry for the Chelsea supporters that they have now such an overestimated diver.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by hugebird

Marko Marin sucks.I'm sorry for the Chelsea supporters that they have now such an overestimated diver.
I have seen Marin on quite a few occasions, but obviously not as much as you engoi, but from what I have seen, he is a huge upgrade over the option of playing Kalou or Malouda wide left.

Marin was a huge talent but at his time at Werder he seemded to me struggling.
I have not seen that many Werder games but against us he was not good.Maybe he does only need a change.
Pl is maybe also good for his character.He dives a lot.

Wigan look hell bent on staying up...and a cheer goes up from London.4-0 before half...the $$*%?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by turbomugenhatch

united doesnt have the midfield for peps style of play

Pep uses that style of play because he can get the best out of Barcelona players with that style.  
I don't think Pep is limited to one style of play only. 

He'll adapt and create a system based around the players he has. 

Chelsea plays New Castle coming up. So if spurs drop points and Chelsea wins out, They will get 4th. Now they just have to do it.

Anyone know where I can find reports on the economic impact that MLS All-Star games have on the host cities?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom