The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

How this looks feminine...

Manchester-United-away-Jersey-2013.jpg

I'll never understand.

Got a bit complacent towards the end there... seemed liked their defensive-lack-of-confidence held them back a bit, instead of going for that killer 3rd goal. 

How this looks feminine...

Manchester-United-away-Jersey-2013.jpg

I'll never understand.

:lol: it's just the red strip at the neck kinda seems like something from an old school nurses outfit a little since its flappy I guess

But that Puyol injury :x gross....I saw that they're reporting it's not a break and it's dislocated but I dunno that looked like he tore every ligament through the elbow....Song is gonna get a lot of time after all it seems

But that Puyol injury :x gross....I saw that they're reporting it's not a break and it's dislocated but I dunno that looked like he tore every ligament through the elbow....Song is gonna get a lot of time after all it seems

Yeah, it looked absolutely horrific. He's had a tough time of it with injuries the past few years. Feel awful for him, and he'll be a big miss against Madrid. Pique probably out too, so they'll likely get plenty of joy against two centre mids starting in central defense.

United have looked very shaky this season- midfield looks weak, and defense looks old and vulnerable. Attack still top class though. Bayern scoreline is shocking.

Probably shouldn't click if you're squeamish:

iJUCE3RUpIJ1I.gif

Last edited:
Ok strike the Santi song being the best new Arsenal player chant....

13333338.jpg

NT I present you with the new Theo Walcott song...

:wow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PSG vs Porto
Ajax vs Real Madrid
Borrusia Dortmund vs Machester City

They look like they have potential to be GREAT games...

I think this is the 3rd straight year that Ajax/Madrid have played...Madrid have knocked the piss out of them each time.

I am looking forward to Dortmund/City, tho.

Got to watch Barca and Chelsea's games last night. Barca impressive, lucky that Puyol will only be out 8 weeks per reports. That was ugly.

Final score was flattering for Chelsea. Nord just ran out of gas at the end.

Wish I could have gotten to Juve/Shakhtar. Heard it was a thriller. Willian shining.

Back
Top Bottom