The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Neymar put on a show
pimp.gif

• Robin van Persie is demanding the same wages as Wayne Rooney, thought to be around £220,000 per week, before he agrees to join Manchester United.
  • Rivals Manchester City are not prepared to match that, however, and are thought to have limited their offer to £150,000 per week.
  • Newcastle could be back as favourites to sign Liverpool striker Andy Carroll after the 23-year-old revealed he would only leave Anfield to play European football.
  • But Newcastle will only move for their former striker if the £7m escape clause is triggered in the contract of Demba Ba, 27.
  • Southampton are thought to have enquired about bringing Arsenal's Theo Walcott back to St Mary's.
  • Meanwhile, the Gunners expect to complete the £15m transfer of Malaga midfielder Santi Cazorla, 27, by Tuesday.
  • Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini believes the Premier League champions will be announcing new signings within the next fortnight.
  • West Brom boss Steve Clarke has confirmed that striker Shane Long, 25, is not for sale after reported interest from Reading.
  • Fulham are ready to make a bid for Arsenal's Russian international Andrey Arshavin, 31, who is believed to want to remain in London.
  • The agent who orchestrated the move to take striker Emmanuel Adebayor from Arsenal to Manchester City believes the 28-year-old is "unlikely" to move to Tottenham.
  • Manchester United will assess Celtic midfielder Victor Wanyama during the Champions League qualifiers, while the Scottish champions are also aware of interest from Fulham, Liverpool, Queens Park Rangers and Stoke City.

Senegal 2 - 0 Uruguay at the end of the first time. This game has been physical. Both teams going hard at each other. Suarez is frustrating the Senegal defenders.

Last edited:
Gervinho, Coquelin and Eisfeld were great today. Eisfeld will be a problem in the future, his style is similar to Cesc.
Wilshere, it's a damn shame, so much talent :smh:
I guess we'll find out on Tuesday what the deal is

Wonder if Spain can do what they did in the WC and bounce back from a loss.

Neymar :pimp:

Besides Messi and CR, Theirs nobody like him in the world when it comes to splitting defenders man. It's amazing to watch.

Barca wants him ASAP after the olympics...**** would not be fair!

Why the hell do Newcastle want to re-sign Andy Carroll? They have two great strikers in Ba and Cisse. Obviously they will be getting Carroll for less than they sold him for but it will still be at a high price which he isn't worth.

That is something I really don't understand. I would just stay with Ba and Cisse also and stay away from Carroll as they don't really need him.

Also this Senegal vs. Uruguay after a really good first time with Suarez going crazy all over the Senegal defenders has produced a not as good scoreless second time. The games almost over and now I really doubt Uruguay will be pulling back.

Cavani hasn't played that good in either of the Olympic games he's started for Uruguay in.

Senegal beat Uruguay, Senegal 2 - 0 Uruguay. Now that's an upset. Suarez put on a good performance, it sucks he didn't get to score at least once.

Last edited:
Neymar :pimp:
Besides Messi and CR, Theirs nobody like him in the world when it comes to splitting defenders man. It's amazing to watch.
Barca wants him ASAP after the olympics...**** would not be fair!

Wish MSNBC would switch over to the Spain/Honduras game since this one is over.

Spain is taking some serious strain right now...

I missed the Brazil game :smh:

I also heard that Modric will be at RM tomorrow for 35m.

Back
Top Bottom