The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I'm just gonna say this and leave this here. Because Jada2001 said something about me that I don't particularly care for and it seems that for quite some time he finds ways to ride my **** and pick at **** that I say whenever he sees fit.

I HAVEN'T been watching soccer for years. But that doesn't discount what I know how putting common sense into the things that I see. I started watching soccer heavily since 2010 when the World Cup came along BUT I have been rooting for City ever since I saw Adebayor score against Arsenal and sprint across the pitch and celebrate in front of their fans. The same **** fans that seem to always jump at my selection of who I want to support.

This is the last time I'm gonna speak to you, here on out you will simply be the dude that used to ride ***** on all of the Orlando cats in the mid 00s because you were corny then and you're corny now.

I'm just gonna say this and leave this here. Because Jada2001 said something about me that I don't particularly care for and it seems that for quite some time he finds ways to ride my **** and pick at **** that I say whenever he sees fit.

I HAVEN'T been watching soccer for years. But that doesn't discount what I know how putting common sense into the things that I see. I started watching soccer heavily since 2010 when the World Cup came along BUT I have been rooting for City ever since I saw Adebayor score against Arsenal and sprint across the pitch and celebrate in front of their fans. The same **** fans that seem to always jump at my selection of who I want to support.

This is the last time I'm gonna speak to you, here on out you will simply be the dude that used to ride ***** on all of the Orlando cats in the mid 00s because you were corny then and you're corny now.

Umm you do realize ribbing from supporters of other clubs (especially as you're a City fan) is part of what everyone deals with right? Is there some extra history outside of this thread between you two? Because honestly imo you come off as a little butt hurt responding so late to that pop a while back especially seeing as its the #1 shot opposing fans have for City fans regardless of who they support.

Take it easy, nobody is seriously discrediting your opinion (especially based on who you support or how long and/or why you support them) in this thread. Come here share you thoughts/opinions with the rest of the footy fans/diehards, understand there will be some harmless ribbing, and have a good time.

Anyway,

Some great matches today...

Tottenham H. ? - ? Newcastle U.
Norwich C. ? - ? Fulham
Sunderland ? - ? Arsenal
Swansea C. ? - ? Queens Park R.
Southampton ? - ? Manchester C.
Real Madrid ? - ? Sevilla
Bayern Munich ? - ? Schalke
Borussia Dortmund ? - ? Hamburger SV

:nthat:

Nash 
smokin.gif
 ...so nonchalant with that kick 

Umm you do realize ribbing from supporters of other clubs (especially as you're a City fan) is part of what everyone deals with right? Is there some extra history outside of this thread between you two? Because honestly imo you come off as a little butt hurt responding so late to that pop a while back especially seeing as its the #1 shot opposing fans have for City fans regardless of who they support.

Take it easy, nobody is seriously discrediting your opinion (especially based on who you support or how long and/or why you support them) in this thread. Come here share you thoughts/opinions with the rest of the footy fans/diehards, understand there will be some harmless ribbing, and have a good time.

I get that.

But as I said. He's always picking at **** I say, and me saying Michu won't get dealt in the summer has nothing to do with who I support. Dude just always has something smart to say whenever I post, as if I'm not supposed to talk about football because I just got hip.

Also, I've been off the site for a while, so I checked my subscriptions and happened to see the response.

Bale already!?  Great free-kick, but that wall. 
mean.gif
  Stood there and watched the ball sail over.

Torres starts, Mata has a virus so he won't. I have a feeling my leisurely beer at the pub is going to once again turn into a full on AM binge.

Bale is gone to RM IMO.

The quality of his play deserves to be in CL.

Was just reading an article on that....I'm sure Modric is htting him up. Also read that Chelsea wants Felliani. With all the Belgium players they've been buying, around 8 or so already. It's not too much of a surprise. But their MF is packed already :x
Wenger to sign Capoue over the summer.
I'm just happy the storm didn't knock out my power, I need to watch my Arsenal play. Apparently Santos is off to Gremio. I think he should be off loaded but not at the moment yet. Gibbs won't be back for a while and Nacho is cup tied. TV is injured and he is our back up for LB. Our LB reserve player is injured :smh:

Last edited:
Dat boy Bale is a problem bruh :pimp:

Almost had the Hatty!!!

I shouldve name him my captian. Luis Suarez better score 3-4 goals being he has 2 games this gameweek!

Dat boy Bale is a problem bruh :pimp:

Almost had the Hatty!!!

I shouldve name him my captian. Luis Suarez better score 3-4 goals being he has 2 games this gameweek!

Smh, Bale costs too damn much, that's the problem with him. He's having a good run, but damn, he's costly.
I got Suarez as CPT and Sturridge up front too lol for this week.

Back
Top Bottom