The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Should've been 3-0. The arsenal goal came off that corner kick that wasn't... Great game by BM

Nah should have been 2-2.

Giroud HAS to make that in that situation. If they had scored, wenger probably would have played for the draw and Bayern don't score that 3rd goal

Before I make my statement I would like to say I am not an "in-depth" football fan but I do follow the game to an extent
With that being said..........
Supporting Arsenal is tough man :smh:
In the past two seasons alone we've sold: RVP, Alex Song, Nasri, Clichy, & Cesc
It's hard to win consistently when you sell your best players and bring in new players that have to gain chemistry
I think we are a box-to-box quality midfielder and another CB away from winning SOMETHING
I hope Walcott, Wilshere, and Giroud ( I believe in his talents) don't leave the club in 2-3 years
Cause if they do this drought is gonna reach a decade :frown:

Last edited:
Now to some Copa Libertadores.

Xolos vs Millonarios in Colombia
Toluca vs Nacional in Mexico

Should be good games.

Fellaini gotta be the ugliest dude in the EPL...no ocean

gervinho-2.jpg

:lol:
can't believe that's Gervinho, looks kinda like Usain Bolt to me

Tomorrow...The Saga Continues...

:nthat:

Messi gets a brace, Robinho scores for Milan

Barca wins 3-1

Welp...just saw the Arsenal-Bayern highlights, RIP

That Kroos goal was :x :smokin

Arsenal put up a fight but BM showed they were on another level. It seems like BM are out to avenge their loss to Chelsea. I feel for Wenger, seems like a class guy. Was it m or was the ref a little card happy?

Supporting Arsenal is tough man :smh:
I think we are a box-to-box quality midfielder and another CB away from winning SOMETHING
We're those and a complete overhaul of the bench from winning anything. Depth has been the biggest killer for Arsenal this season imo.

Just saw the Giroud should-have-been-a-goal strike. Man :frown: Oh well, I knew Arsenal would lose today anyways. Bayern aint gonna be troubled by this squad.

Watching the replay of the Arsenal game since I missed it while in class earlier and :x Bayern is in a different league man.....I haven't checked the brackets for it but I think this Bayern squad could make a run to the final yet again and could give Barca a run for their money. They really are like a well oiled machine and are giving us that work :smh:

I agree that depth is a huge concern for the Gunners moving forward...we have a lot of players who are OK to good....and very few great players which a club like Arsenal should possess, only dude on Bayern I can't stand is Robben tho :lol: I know he comes on second half and its gonna annoy me with every touch

I think it was one of the announcers who said that the Bm might be more motivated because their manager is retiring, that would certainly be one of the greatest ways to go out.
They are really complete. Their discpline and organization is really something. You rarely see one of them isolated, at least one other player will come in for support. They have spent the time to build a nice squad over the seasons. I feel that's one of the problems you see with the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal, there isn't that chemistry you see with a team such as Bayern. You can throw Barca in their too but pretty much all of them grew up together, it's basically a brotherhood. That's something Arsenal is lacking, I'm sure we will build upon it next season...hopefully new players too. We'll at least be getting rid of some dead wait this summer
Apparently we've had talks with Fernando Amorebieta, defender for Bilbao. He runs out of contract over the summer and wants to move to England.
I'm just imagining if Santos was playing for us tonight Lahm and Muller would just..... :x :smh:

This is Bayern pinning us back during the 1st half

>D
http://www.businessinsider.com/roman-abramovichs-eclipse-yacht-is-in-nyc-2013-2
His gf, http://www.businessinsider.com/blackboard/dasha-zhukova
Her father is Alexander Radkin Zhukov, a prominent Russian oligarch, oil-magnate and arms dealer. Her mother is Elena Zhukova, a Russian scientist, and now retired UCLA professor of molecular biology.

I wonder when her parents came to the states. If around the or before the cold war, I wouldn't be surprise if they were suspected to be apart of the KGB

Last edited:
^ :wow: :lol: at that illustration

Missed the game but Bayern really dominated like that? Thought Arsenal would put up some sort of fight, didn't see much from the highlights.

Hopefully I can catch today's matches.

Arsenal came alive for one 15-20 minute stretch in the 2nd half, but it was all Bayern outside of that. Not surprising.

Neuer on that corner tho... :lol:

Heard Porto/Malaga was a snoozer. Malaga sitting very deep and trying to get it to the 2nd leg with little damage.

Philip Lahm was fantastic last night, Dude is so underrated it is crazy, Rarely has a bad game and can play in any position :smokin

Arsenal came alive for one 15-20 minute stretch in the 2nd half, but it was all Bayern outside of that. Not surprising.

Neuer on that corner tho... :lol:

Heard Porto/Malaga was a snoozer. Malaga sitting very deep and trying to get it to the 2nd leg with little damage.

MOUTINHO vs Malaga - and I am not joking when i say that, He ran the game and certainly added more value on any Transfer that may happen

Back
Top Bottom