The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

classy move

"The pursuit of money shows how much heart you really have. F*@k off, Gotze"

that's a ***** move by the bvb fans smh.

Please, they have every right too.

Dude was born and raised in Dortmund, bred at the BVB academy, and a product of BVB. Fans have every right to be upset.

All of a sudden he's not playing anymore games and will likely be out the champions league final. Is it really because of injury? Highly doubt it.

I think Gotze leaving might be an indication of a lot of changes coming the public doesn't know about yet like Kloop & Lewandowski leaving for staters. I can't be mad at him for leaving despite Gotze having been with BVB since he was a kid. He has the chance to make money & go to a great side, usually one has to pick one or the other. I don't expect much from fans though.

The Bayern/BVB draw today makes the CL more compelling. I can't wait to watch especially because of the rivalry.

I'm glad the prem is leaving for NBC sports so I don't have to hear Gus do games. Not knowing strategy & stuff is excusable but constantly calling dudes the wrong name is just plain dumb.

The combo of Hudson & Schoen is the best. They play off each other nicely & love hearing the enthusiasm Ray shows for good futbol. A lot of people don't like Hudson though & that's understandable.

Last edited:
Please, they have every right too.

Dude was born and raised in Dortmund, bred at the BVB academy, and a product of BVB. Fans have every right to be upset.

All of a sudden he's not playing anymore games and will likely be out the champions league final. Is it really because of injury? Highly doubt it.

Correct, he's a scumbag.

He is leaving for quite possibly the worst team he could have, usually when players make controversial moves like this, they are haunted by them and perform quite poorly.

I hope BVB isnt dismantled this summer. I feel like these players work well with each other and once they get split up they wont be as effective.

Other than money I dont see why anyone would leave. Great team, great coach, possibly the best fans/stadium in the world, plus theyre always in contention for trophies.. $$ talks though..

Back
Top Bottom