The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Kompany is the heart of City's defense. Would be a critical, campaign changing loss.

Nastasic is not ready to lead the line.

One of the keys to Belgium's international growth.

Courtois, Kompany, Verontghen, Vermaelen, Hazard, Lukaku, Benteke, Fellaini, Witsel, Mirallas, Dembele, KDB.

International upset waiting to happen.

Here are more transfer rumors from Goal.com..

- Chelsea keen to sign Mario Gomez
- Arsenal target €22.5m Higuain move

I've heard about this Gomez rumor a few times. Not too sure how solid it is, but who knows.

That Higuain to Arsenal move would be very good for the gunners. I wonder what his wages are like...

^ It's going to be interesting to see how Pep shapes his side at Bayern. I don't know about anyone else but I'm kinda excited to see what he does. He's one of the few new school managers that actually shapes a team from the youth academy on up in addition to being able to manage players & being a stellar tactician.

Apparently West Ham and Liverpool have agreed to 15 million for Andy Caroll. Personal terms still yet to be agreed. Waiting for final confirmation though...

Nooooo!!!! It wasn't time to let go of James Rodriguez yet!! Come on Porto!!

Still tho 70 million euros for James and Moutinho is :smokin. I'm surprised Moutinho hasn't left and it's taken this long, he's a great attacking midfielder. One of my favorite players.

So basically Monaco are paying for the Porto team we had two years ago - Falcao, James, and Moutinho Haha.

Porto just continues to rape and take complete advantage of the transfer market. We have great prospects also, so I'm def not worried. This is what we do :D

Franco Di Santo and Maynor Figueroa are the first big-name departures from Wigan following relegation.

The deals are starting to flow....

-West Ham have agreed a deal to sign Shakhtar Donetsk captain Razvan Rat and could bring in FIVE more players during the summer.

Where is Kone going to end up?

If Rooney stays within the league, it's more likely remaining at United than moving to Eastlands or the Bridge.

Utd would probably rather relegate Wazza to Carling Cup duties than sell him to a rival... maybe...

If Jovetic is as good in real life as he is in FIFA then Arsenal got a good deal :lol:

Seems like Chelsea is gonna go HAM this summer :smh:

Back
Top Bottom