The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

The twitters out there are building hype. One said he's having dinner with his family tonight and after it he's going to tell them the team he's going. another confirmed that he's playing his last game for Santos sunday and announce after.

come on son, can't remember the hype for such a footy player in a long time. reminding me of Lebron's choice in team while back

no stunt, but i see better players at my daily pick up game..

Robbie rogers is a winger with no speed, kinda **** is that?

this move only makes it easier for FC Dallas :pimp:

Real Madrid are going to win the bidding war, you can see that happening.

Only way Real don't get him now is if Neymar says he doesn't want to go to Real but instead, Barca. Then Santos will be forced to sell him for whatever Barcelona are asking for.

Either way, he's going to play with either Messi or Ronaldo. What a lucky little bastard. To be honest I think he's better suited for Real, because Ronaldo is 28 years old now and he can become his future replacement. Plus him and Ronaldo are both wingers, he could learn a lot from him. (That's if Ronaldo is humble enough to share his techniques to his future replacement lol)

Only way Real don't get him now is if Neymar says he doesn't want to go to Real but instead, Barca. Then Santos will be forced to sell him for whatever Barcelona are asking for.

Either way, he's going to play with either Messi or Ronaldo. What a lucky little bastard. To be honest I think he's better suited for Real, because Ronaldo is 28 years old now and he can become his future replacement. Plus him and Ronaldo are both wingers, he could learn a lot from him. (That's if Ronaldo is humble enough to share his techniques to his future replacement lol)

Don't see how Neymar fits with Real at all. They are the same exact type of player, except Ronaldo is MUCH better.

They're both left wingers who love to stay out wide, take on defenders with dribbling, and then cut inside. Obviously Ronaldo is not switching positions, so what's the point of signing Neymar and making him play out of position in a role he's not really suited for.

Ronaldo is 28 and one of the best conditioned athletes in the world. He's not slowing down or falling off any time soon.

There is no bidding war. Both offers were accepted by Santos, though RM's offered fee and wages are higher. It's up to the player now.

He isn't a winger anyway, and neither is CR for that matter. People need to differentiate between a wide forward and a winger as the two are different in role and function. Messi and CR are irrelevant in this anyway, he is lucky because he gets to play for Barcelona or Real Madrid. Preferably the former, from my pov.

no stunt, but i see better players at my daily pick up game..

Robbie rogers is a winger with no speed, kinda **** is that?

this move only makes it easier for FC Dallas :pimp:

LOL stop. As a former teammate of his, I know damn well Robbie would run circles around you and your neighborhood kids. He isn't slow, but regardless, pace isn't a requirement for a winger. Really happy for him.

Three UMD products at the club :pimp:

Last edited:
All these rumors that are going around with Mourinho's return got me chuckling. I can't wait to see how the summer plays out.

-Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is considering a cut-price move for 25-year-old Celta Vigo forward Iago Aspas.

-Cardiff want to sign Danny Graham in a £4m deal just four months after the striker, 27, joined Sunderland from Swansea.

-Stoke's Bosnia goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, 25, is set for a £15m move to Liverpool.

-Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 31, could be set for a summer move to Manchester City or Chelsea. (I don't care where he goes, but I'd love to see Zlatan in the prem lol)

-Christian Benteke insists that he - and not Aston Villa - will decide his future, with Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City all tracking the Belgium striker, 22. (Wenger/Levy....where are you man??)

Don't see how Neymar fits with Real at all. They are the same exact type of player, except Ronaldo is MUCH better.

They're both left wingers who love to stay out wide, take on defenders with dribbling, and then cut inside. Obviously Ronaldo is not switching positions, so what's the point of signing Neymar and making him play out of position in a role he's not really suited for.

Ronaldo is 28 and one of the best conditioned athletes in the world. He's not slowing down or falling off any time soon.

Hey man I'm with you, I know Ronaldo is much better. No one is arguing that bro. And I'm not saying Ronaldo won't last (he's athletically freakish). The longer he last the better.

But Neymar is 21 years old, he can eventually replace Ronaldo because Ronaldo might leave in a year-half. But in the meantime if Neymar goes to RM, he can play the opposite wing and he could eventually learn a lot from Ronaldo. - that's what I'm saying. It'd be a great experience for the kid.

And to do the dude who likes to argue with everybody "he's not a winger, he's a wide forward, blah, blah" shut up bro, take a Xanax and breathe for a bit. Winger/wide forward, it's not not big an issue to get you riled up. Lol.

2.5 hrs. Logic is telling bayern but I can't help rooting for Dortmund.

In more important news :lol:

Bernard Parker...secured the Nedbank Cup for the first time since the competition started in 2004 against SuperSport United. That's the double for Kaizer Chiefs this season....

#RiseKhosiRise

Match ended so crazily...Super Sport United's goalkeeper decided to spend the last 3min of the match in the midfield....son didn't even bother to go back into goal.....all or nothing....today it's nothing. :smokin

Espn is reporting Neymar has signed with Barca.

Also I think most soccer fans are cheering for Dortmund. I know I am.

Espn is reporting Neymar has signed with Barca.

Also I think most soccer fans are cheering for Dortmund. I know I am.

Yup :lol: Everyone I know is rooting for them except my one friend studying abroad in Munich right now :smh: can't blame him though

Hey man I'm with you, I know Ronaldo is much better. No one is arguing that bro. And I'm not saying Ronaldo won't last (he's athletically freakish). The longer he last the better.

But Neymar is 21 years old, he can eventually replace Ronaldo because Ronaldo might leave in a year-half. But in the meantime if Neymar goes to RM, he can play the opposite wing and he could eventually learn a lot from Ronaldo. - that's what I'm saying. It'd be a great experience for the kid.

And to do the dude who likes to argue with everybody "he's not a winger, he's a wide forward, blah, blah" shut up bro, take a Xanax and breathe for a bit. Winger/wide forward, it's not not big an issue to get you riled up. Lol.

Who's riled up? I was merely correcting you. You're the one who seems to be hurt about it. I do indeed like to argue, though. Cry about it.

Rooting for Dortmund. Anyone in the dmv area is welcome at Elephant and castle bar in dc . Should be fun.

Last edited:
Newspaper advert Borussia Dortmund took out in The Mirror after they knocked United out in 1997 semi final.

:pimp:

Final predictions? I'm going to Bayern 3-0.

But of course I'm rooting for BVB. The world is rooting for BVB, it'd be a great story.

Back
Top Bottom