The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Drogba's time in China may be over already. :lol:

The bankroll may pull funds over a dispute with other owners. Drogba's big wages would have to go then.

Nottingham Forest confirm the signing of Henri Lansbury from Arsenal. He signs a four-year-deal for fee of £1m.

cant believe arsenal sold lansbury.. and i cant believe he agreed to a team in a lower league...

cant believe arsenal sold lansbury.. and i cant believe he agreed to a team in a lower league...

I was rooting for him, has potential. I was hoping AW would mold him. I'm surprised no other team wanted him, especially West Ham.
But I guess it is understandable with Eisfeld and Henderson on the come up, AW rates them highly.

What's this?  Rumors of Theo rejecting a new Arsenal contract??? To be sold soon!?

Yup, that's what the rumor is. I guess being able to double his wages and win trophies caught his eye. His assist record was great. I'm assuming that he wants 100k which I don't think he fully deserves yet. But his departure won't nearly hit me as it hit me when RvP and Song left this summer. But we'll see, nothing is official yet and with 3 days left in the window a lot of rumors will be flying around. Falcao to Chelsea is trending on twitter

Last edited:
Hope Berbatov gets shipped somewhere :s Saw his bicycle vs Liverpool again today and poor guy is sitting on the bench.... City ties a game to Liverpool and Mancini goes after defenders first lol

I don't think Lansbury is as good as his reputation precedes. He was never going to make it Arsenal and it's only so many times he can be sent out on loan. The fact that Forest were the only team in for him says a lot too.
What's this?  Rumors of Theo rejecting a new Arsenal contract??? To be sold soon!?
Seeing this rumour too, hope it's not true. As frustrating as Theo is, his pace causes defenders a lot of problems and creates space for others. He is definitely replaceable and maybe the rise of the Ox plus the new signings has left him fearing for his place in the team. Can't see any of the other top clubs signing him, so maybe he'll end up at Liverpool, he is a fan anyway. 

Drogba Galaxy :nerd:

God how i wish but they would have to give up a DP spot and in think their full

**** Keane

Man, MLS will somehow circumvent the rules to let LA get a 4th DP slot :lol: plus there's a decent chance Landon gets sold to Everton over the winter which would be great for all parties so that could free up space....I knew Drogba wouldn't last in China, all that money doesn't mean anything to him...the lifestyle change must've been way too much for him to handle

Yeah they have. Cant believe the ref cancelled that free kick away at the end of the 1st overtime. Kind of screwed Braga out of a chance to do something.

"Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph
Arsenal offer to Walcott is £75,000-a-week. No sense that they will improve it. Ending feels inevitable"

God damn it....

So Bojan to Milán.
I Ain't even mad but I was expecting something better.
With Pato's injury's, Cassano to Inter I would have thought they would sign a big name striker.

"Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph
Arsenal offer to Walcott is £75,000-a-week. No sense that they will improve it. Ending feels inevitable"

God damn it....

A lot of people are saying that if City does buy Theo, a swap deal for Dzeko should be done...like he's gonna settle for our wage structure :lol: :smh:

I thought this was a good article http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...alcott-analyzing-who-should-start-for-arsenal

Afobe scored today in the Bolton game
The goals in the Wigan game were really good. Ryo contributed to the last one with a good run on a counter attack

M'Baye Niang has signed with AC Milan
Sunderland have accepted a bid from Fulham for Kieran Richardson.
Both Lisandro Lopez and Fabian Monzon will be out for 2-3 weeks

**** Theo. Let him go.

Let Ox and Ryo develop.

**** RVP

**** Song

**** Theo

**** Arshavin

**** Bendtner

**** Nuri Sahin

Man, MLS will somehow circumvent the rules to let LA get a 4th DP slot :lol: plus there's a decent chance Landon gets sold to Everton over the winter which would be great for all parties so that could free up space....I knew Drogba wouldn't last in China, all that money doesn't mean anything to him...the lifestyle change must've been way too much for him to handle

Did you even read?

He's moving because the club's shareholders said they can't afford to pay his wages anymore. Not because he doesn't want to play there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom