The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Japan has been attacking a lot more, their goal was coming. USA needs another goal to be in a better spot.

As they say in Mexico 2-0 es el marcador mas engañoso del fútbol. Meaning being up by two zero can fool you and you can still be knocked out. Mexico v Senegal was an excellent example of the 2-0 luckily they never gave up and won 4-2

Anyone gonna watch that Liverpool documentary thing on fox soccer channel starting September 16

Anyone gonna watch that Liverpool documentary thing on fox soccer channel starting September 16

Dude I can't wait for it. With the lack of behind the scenes programing in European soccer this will be an exciting first for myself.

Dude I can't wait for it. With the lack of behind the scenes programing in European soccer this will be an exciting first for myself.

Is that supposed to be like HBO24/7 and Hard Knocks? Wish I had FSC that'd be pretty cool....it might be hard to understand some of the accents though :lol:

Is that supposed to be like HBO24/7 and Hard Knocks? Wish I had FSC that'd be pretty cool....it might be hard to understand some of the accents though :lol:
Who knows, it might be series or it most likely would be like an HBO 24/7. Either way it still looks good

Anyone watching the Liverpool game tho?
I watched. It was all about Suárez schooling the Gomel defense. He put on a crazy performance.

Borini looked good in the match also, he even scored his first goal as a Liverpool player in Anfield.

Gerrard and Glen Johnson also scored.

Suárez caused mayhem in front of the Gomel defense which lead to the Borini goal.

Suárez also created the opportunity and got an assist on the Gerrard goal.

The Glen Johnson goal was sick tho, he threw a wild shot from pretty deep.

Liverpool won 3-0.

Good game.

Last edited:

Who knows, it might be series or it most likely would be like an HBO 24/7. Either way it still looks good

Found the trailer...that scouse accent is powerful...but this looks pretty dope though hopefully they can do it annually on different EPL teams

Found the trailer...that scouse accent is powerful...but this looks pretty dope though hopefully they can do it annually on different EPL teams
That'll be a good idea as well

I watched. It was all about Suárez schooling the Gomel defense. He put on a crazy performance.
Borini looked good in the match also, he even scored his first goal as a Liverpool player in Anfield.
Suárez caused mayhem in front of the Gomel defense which lead to the Borini goal.
Liverpool won 3-0.
Good game.

suarez was ridiculous today. he was out there looking like iverson lol. gomel never stood a chance.

im actually really encouraged by the free attack liverpool put on today. with suarez playing the roaming role where he's free to just wreak havoc from whereever, this season's beginning to look a little brighter.

gerrard playing a more upfront position, lucas back, shelvey who's been class this preseason, and add joe allen in there....

San Francisco bros, help! I need a good bar to watch the South Korea vs Japan game tomorrow. I'm rooting for Korea since it matters :smile: Please help. Tomorrows a pretty big deal for me.

That documentary looks good, Although I am a Man Utd supporter I spend a bit of time in Liverpool so can relate to the passion the local people have for the club,

Agree with the accent being strong, even people frm England struggle to understand at times :lol:

Liverpool won 3-0.
Good game.

suarez was ridiculous today. he was out there looking like iverson lol. gomel never stood a chance.

im actually really encouraged by the free attack liverpool put on today. with suarez playing the roaming role where he's free to just wreak havoc from whereever, this season's beginning to look a little brighter.

gerrard playing a more upfront position, lucas back, shelvey who's been class this preseason, and add joe allen in there....
Does anyone see a Mourinho style of play in Brendon Rogers Liverpool squad?

Back
Top Bottom