The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Bahaha. Should make the game interesting cause United can't afford two straight defeats so early in the season.

Think Usain will withdraw is offer... 
mean.gif

EDIT ~ RVP! 
eek.gif
  What a strike!

Last edited:
^ haha, was that a pigeon?  Don't they usually fly away when someone walks towards them?  
laugh.gif

EDIT ~ Young looked so promising 12mths ago. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Didn't realize the money crises in Spain was so bad!

Kagawa :pimp: only happy cuz he's on my Fantasy squad

Rafael has been superb :smokin
Attacking, sure. But the young Brasilian needs work on defensive responsibilities, especially in one-on-one situations. Left De Gea out to dry (double-save) by giving away the byline. No excuse for the Fulham defender to allow a short Rafael to beat him to a header far post. I will say Rafael is the right choice for starting RB until Smalling and Jones are fit. The reason being Valencia dropping out of position back to RB naturally pins him down from going forward freely. Defensive responsibilities and strong LMs/LBs like Baines from Everton in the first match prevent Valencia from marauding forward dangerously, his greatest gift to United's benefit.

Surprised by Ando's inclusion in the starting XI. Early chance to validate his place at Old Trafford.

RVP with yet another brilliant half-volley. Kagawa fitting right in with no grace period or learning curve.

Hope the Ashley Young knock isn't serious.

What's this? Rumors that Nani left OT cuz he wasn't selected and not on the bench? 
nerd.gif

mean.gif

Attacking, sure. But the young Brasilian needs work on defensive responsibilities, especially in one-on-one situations. Left De Gea out to dry (double-save) by giving away the byline. No excuse for the Fulham defender to allow a short Rafael to beat him to a header far post. I will say Rafael is the right choice for starting RB until Smalling and Jones are fit. The reason being Valencia dropping out of position back to RB naturally pins him down from going forward freely. Defensive responsibilities and strong LMs/LBs like Baines from Everton in the first match prevent Valencia from marauding forward dangerously, his greatest gift to United's benefit.
Surprised by Ando's inclusion in the starting XI. Early chance to validate his place at Old Trafford.
RVP with yet another brilliant half-volley. Kagawa fitting right in with no grace period or learning curve.
Hope the Ashley Young knock isn't serious.

II'll agree, offensively, great. Defensively he's left his line too often. His biggest problem for me is his temper. When things don't go his way, he begins to make silly fouls.

What's this? Rumors that Nani left OT cuz he wasn't selected and not on the bench? :nerd:  :smh:

There's been rumors of him leaving since last season. We will have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom