The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I wonder who Perez will get to coach Los Blanocs? It doesn't look like PSG wants to let Ancelotti go. His contract has one more year.

Barca's Alexis walked away from wrecking his club provided Audi... Lucky to be alive... Homey wrecked the car & left it in the median... I guess his driving is as erratic as his play.

Last edited:
I wonder who Perez will get to coach Los Blanocs? It doesn't look like PSG wants to let Ancelotti go. His contract has one more year.

Barca's Alexis walked away from wrecking his club provided Audi... Lucky to be alive... Homey wrecked the car & left it in the median... I guess his driving is as erratic as his play.

Eff that his club gave him an Audi R8 :x :wow:

I have no allegiance to them but I want them to put together a team for the ages.

CR7---- Saurez

Bale--- Ozil ---- DiMaria

Switch to a 4-1-2-1-2 ??

:pimp: :pimp:

Di Maria doesn't look like he's coming back and if Bale comes he'd play opposite wing to Ronaldo with Suarez up front. More of a 4-3-3 I'd assume. Ronaldo shouldn't be playing striker yet.

Alright, one last Abidal tribute vid after yesterday's match ended with Malaga... Man, Abidal's wife :smokin

So the newest Barca CB rumor is they may targeting Roma's Marquinhos. I would like this better than the prospect of aquiring BVB's Hummels. Marquinhos was one of the Corinthians' top prospects & once they loaned him to Roma, he played very well & the dude is rally young... Hmmm...

CryingFreemancoa -
Audi is one of the club's biggest sponsors so they give each of the players & key members of the organization cars every year. Man U get's Chevys :lol: Their shirts are going to look fugly when Chevy get's on the front. I think that happens the year after next....

Last edited:
I have no allegiance to them but I want them to put together a team for the ages.

CR7---- Saurez

Bale--- Ozil ---- DiMaria

Switch to a 4-1-2-1-2 ??

:pimp: :pimp:

Di Maria doesn't look like he's coming back and if Bale comes he'd play opposite wing to Ronaldo with Suarez up front. More of a 4-3-3 I'd assume. Ronaldo shouldn't be playing striker yet.

Yea, Di Maria is gone. Well it certainly looks that way. I haven't seen him linked with any other clubs besides PSG/Monaco. Yet? Do you see him playing there in a few years when his pace dips?

^ Wow nice goal. I wish WPS had more supporters, but then again, I don't watch. :nerd:

I try to watch some games. But none have been on TV yet, so you have to stream them. I watched a decent amount of Arsenal and Lyon games in the women's CL. It's the National Women's Soccer League. This is it's first season. Hopefully it actually last this time

Last edited:
That Chelsea/Beastie Boys gif is too funny... Spot on...

Neymar has landed in Barcelona!!! Now if we get a CB, we might be alright...

Last edited:
Liverpool will consider bidding for Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke, 22, should Reds striker Luis Suarez, 26, force through his move to either Real or Atletico Madrid.

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is considering a move for £10m-rated Benfica and Spain Olympic striker Rodrigo, 22.

Jose Mourinho's first job as Chelsea boss will be to confirm the sale of Brazil defender David Luiz, 26, to Barcelona for £30m.

Italian side Napoli have agreed a deal for Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez, 27.

Knew Mourinho would sell David Luiz, he's too risky of a defender, likes to go forward to much. Gambler. Not quite sure why Barcelona would want him.

Yuck, Luiz?!?! If he's as good as advertised, he might be ideally suite to play to the left of Pique & fit Barca's possession heavy schemes but I'm not entirely sure he's suited to play effectively in the back 4, specifically the center back role. From what I've seen, it looks like he's still learning how to play the position. Will Chelsea fans who watched him more chime in?

Edit - some of the UK papers are saying Chelsea is also including Suarez's favorite Serbian meal Branislav Ivanovic to Barca also...If this goes through, I have a feeling Cesc will be moved to help finance this deal...

Last edited:
Italian side Napoli have agreed a deal for Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez, 27.

noooo, goodbye Super Mario. I still don't understand why he didn't get any love this year and still had decent contributions when he did get PT. Was hoping he'd stay and wait it out with Pep.

Yuck, Luiz?!?! If he's as good as advertised, he might be ideally suite to play to the left of Pique & fit Barca's possession heavy schemes but I'm not entirely sure he's suited to play effectively in the back 4, specifically the center back role. From what I've seen, it looks like he's still learning how to play the position. Will Chelsea fans who watched him more chime in?

There is no need to Chime in as there is NO WAY IN HELL Chelsea is selling David Luiz.

He may be the least likeliest player on the whole team that Chelsea would sell.

This is one of the dumbest rumors ever.

why would barca want chelsea's backline? didnt work out too well for them this yr

I hope you're right Ibis, but I differ from you in that I don't think that much of Luiz. From what I've seen, he's overrated. Not consistent from game to game.

noooo, goodbye Super Mario. I still don't understand why he didn't get any love this year and still had decent contributions when he did get PT. Was hoping he'd stay and wait it out with Pep.

Thought he played well but Mandzukic has been great. I doubt he would get much PT with Lewa coming in now too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom