The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

MLS' NYC FC is opening the design of their kits to fans. Here are the designs of Mike Retrum, a designer and lifelong football fan that seem to be the best so far. You can see the other designs via the link below. I think you can vote too.

http://www.designfootball.com/desig...ew-york-city-fc-competition/start=1/#category

Last edited:
:x

In my son's futsol & indoor leagues, they take a man off the pitch if the score get's out of hand. I think FIFA might need to do that here. That poor Tahitian goalie is going to cry poor fella...

Nah that goalie was honored man. Srsly.

If Messi ends up going to a royal Madrid court for the tax charges in trial. He's doing the full 4 years.

Last edited:
If Messi ends up going to a royal Madrid court for the tax charges in trial. He's doing the full 4 years.

The thought of arguably the greatest soccer player ever doing 4 years IN HIS PRIME? Dog...I'll wait for more info but he was an idiot man.

^ I think that Messi tax issue is a much ado about nothing. If anything, they'll find his father guilty.

In other Barca news, UK's Daily Mail is reporting Thiago has agreed to terms with Man U. :\

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-signing-Thiago-Alcantara-17m-Barcelona.html

United close on £17m deal for Barca midfield maestro Thiago after agreeing personal terms on £5m-a-year deal
By CHRIS WHEELER
PUBLISHED: 18:01 EST, 20 June 2013 | UPDATED: 18:01 EST, 20 June 2013

Manchester United are on the verge of signing Barcelona midfield star Thiago Alcantara in a £17million deal.

The Premier League champions have stolen a march on rivals Manchester City by agreeing personal terms of £5m-a-year with Thiago, 22, and his father Mazinho.

They still have to finalise a deal with Barcelona and sources say that it is unlikely there will be any announcement on Friday, but discussions between the two clubs will continue over the weekend.

Thiago is seen as one of the rising stars of Spanish football and underlined his growing reputation by scoring a hat-trick in his country’s triumph over Italy in the European Under-21 Championship Final earlier this week.

But he has grown increasingly frustrated over his lack of opportunities at the Nou Camp despite assurances from Barca that they see him as a future leader of their team.

He was first recommended to United by the club’s chief scout Martin Ferguson three years ago, and new Old Trafford boss David Moyes has also been a long-term admirer during his time at Everton.

But it was thought unlikely that he could be prised away from Barcelona where he has come through the youth system since the age of 14.

Other headlines from their futbol page -

- BIG spenders! We're not joking... Arsenal go for Higuain AND Rooney in Wenger splurge

- City hopeful of sealing £21m swoop for Isco as Spanish midfielder gets ready to snub Real Madrid

- Southampton agree £10m fee for Celtic's Wanyama but Liverpool, Arsenal and Inter could join the race

- Bale is going NOWHERE, says Tottenham boss Villas-Boas as Real Madrid continue hunt for star

Last edited:
I'll say it now, EPL don't wanna see Wenger spend big man. Arsenal with even a couple world class players >

Back
Top Bottom