the Vans thread...

Those are the Hosoi 2's. Wore mine the other day. Copped the Sk8-Hi's and Era's. They pop up on ebay from time to time but mostly used.

was going through my stacks and found those Odd Future x Golf Wang x Old School S .... completely forgot I had them .... thinking about letting them go for the low

Info on the Independent collab 
nerd.gif

Indy collab would be a little disappointing if it was supreme honestly. Independents logo has always looked sorta dark and gothic to me, so all the "street goth" kids are gonna want it for that purpose, and I think it would have less meaning as a truely sick collab between two of the OG core skate companies. Supreme is an OG too don't get me wrong, but by this point it just crosses over more into the fashion market to still be considered as "hardcore" and I think the collab would then possibly be overlooked by many true skaters who would appreciate it more but wouldn't give it the same attention because of the name attached

Been eyeing these suckers for like a week and a half. I want these in my life I just haven't convinced myself to drop the $140. I'll eventually cave soon, I know I will.

For which shoe?
I'm kinda sick of the over-valued Nikes, and wanted to cop the VANS PRO, and just VANS in general.  Of course, I've googled, but many have told me that the VANS PRO just aren't as comfortable as Nikes.  I am looking more for comfort.  I know about vans.com, karmaloop and what not, but would like more help.  I can't believe the VANS thread is so slow.

Thanks!

^^^There are a ton of sites..
So it's hard to tell what you ooking for...
Do you want half-cabs,eras,authentics,old skools,syndicate,etc...
SPOT(skate park of tampa) is one of my sites I go to...

For which shoe?

I'm kinda sick of the over-valued Nikes, and wanted to cop the VANS PRO, and just VANS in general.  Of course, I've googled, but many have told me that the VANS PRO just aren't as comfortable as Nikes.  I am looking more for comfort.  I know about vans.com, karmaloop and what not, but would like more help.  I can't believe the VANS thread is so slow.

Thanks!

Ok cool. I thought you were looking for a particular model. Try shop.ccs.com and shop.nicekicks.com. I usually go there for premium and/or limited edition Vans. The Vans Vault collection is probably my favorite line of sneakers right now with Sk8 hi's being my favorite model.

Another site for my vans heads is Cowtown Skateboards....
Having a good sale on syndicates..
Just picked up the "Mike Hill" collab from last summer for the the low($34.95)...

Last edited:
Still having trouble finding the vans x ubiq sk8 hi in size 9-9.5. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
That Ubiq sk8 HI was tough to find , not too mention 3 hours failing to cop when the site crashed on release day ! Other online sites are Kith NYC and Blends but not cheap !

Been wanting a pair of oldschools, prolly end up with the blues ones cause i own way too many black/white shoes. I kinda want to scoop a pair of Del Barcos and swap the insoles cause those are the best insoles I've ever set my foot into.

Back
Top Bottom