the Vans thread...

Copped my Sk8 Hi at UBIQ earlier. Hiroshi Hirakawa was there tattooing too!

I need a better and faster computer but UBIQ was still a joke ! At least tell me when your sold out and don't change the time of the drop twice ! Totally amateur

That was painfull. Also sk8 his were on the bay for 160then the seller ended the listing early and re listed them for 180 cuz they are selling so fast...I'm bitter

glad i didnt want the sk8 hi's.

things disapeared super quick.

by the time i was able to get on the site, they werent even there...

the eras actually sold out first at least in size 11. I had both in my cart at one point but it took so long trying to check out I eventually lost both

almost had to un-ds my wtaps after missing out on the sk8 his today 
indifferent.gif

I don't know if  I'm bitter but not happy with UBIQ at all . Sadly , the hypebeasts have found our  Vans  !

Thread seems to be dead... But if anyone is out there, anyone know if there's any pairs of the defcon old Skool lows around?

they had them at one of my local spot last week, but with shipping (I'm from Canada) the 120-139 on ebay for them doesn't look that much worse. If you really can't find them I might be able to pick up a pair for Canadian retail still.

Problem is, there's no pairs in my size on eBay (13). US retail would be great... But a little over isn't that bad I guess.

Stupid part is I saw em in person like a month ago... Was busy, so didn't even really inquire about sizing or anything. Regret it now.

yeah I see that now. Probably the only hard size to find on ebay right now :frown:

I'll take a look for you this week locally. Can't hurt.

Problem is, there's no pairs in my size on eBay (13). US retail would be great... But a little over isn't that bad I guess.

Stupid part is I saw em in person like a month ago... Was busy, so didn't even really inquire about sizing or anything. Regret it now.

Try these guys, they werent a big hit come release day, still a shot in the dark though

Also if you have an ig try searching using the #defcon or #vanssyndicate hashtag and itll bring up the shops that had them

You will be hooked for life !  So me and my homie are in search of half cab college editions size 9 , 9.5 or ten if anyone knows where they could be found . Thanks fellow Vansheads

Stupid question, but where can I be able to find the camo waxed canvas Authentics that dropped many months ago?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom