the Vans thread...

Well these three are in my weekly rotation of "I don't care" kicks [emoji]128517[/emoji]

These look pretty damn nice! Thinking about making an impulse cop. Leather even seems impressive. Anybody here own them?

https://soleclassics.com/collections/size-13/products/vans-authentic

Almost grabbed them a few times.. Check MLTD.. I thin k they have them and alwys have the good codes

Good looking out. I purchased them from Sole Classics already. I've ever heard of MLTD until you mentioned it but after checking their site I can see myself definitely making a couple of pick ups from them down the road.

I got those black snake print sk8 highs over the summer and they have glue residue all over the edge of both shoes. Looks fine far away but veey sloppy close up.

That's why I wanted to cop them in store. Need to inspect the best pair possible

I actually bought 3 pairs of the turtle doves. First was stained, second was a mannequin model that was basically black. Third was finally fine.

Never bought a pair of vans, but I'm ready to purchase some Sk8-Hi.  I'm a 9.5 and wondered if you guys have any sizing advice.  

Never bought a pair of vans, but I'm ready to purchase some Sk8-Hi.  I'm a 9.5 and wondered if you guys have any sizing advice.  
buy a 9.5 I go Tts most of the time but if you go pro model it'll be a lil tight because of the insole but once it breaks in it's fine

buy a 9.5 I go Tts most of the time but if you go pro model it'll be a lil tight because of the insole but once it breaks in it's fine

I can vouch for this. I had no idea skate hi''s came out with these pro models until recently. One thing of the most comfortable shoes I've worn. They fit true to size and I have wide feet

Thanks for the reply. Had another question regarding Sk8-Hi in veggie tan: how do they compare with Jordan 1s and CT2s? Those are mainly what I wear and I've been eyeing a pair of veggie tan Sk8-his for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom